5 years ago, the REAL John Cena returned for 1-night only

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dog, Cena got Rock this one time. No shame in admitting that.

Came in to boos went out with cheers
Let's be real..u saw it LIVE and the reaction...Cena just isn't as over as u want to be because th crowd had a wtf look on their faces during and after because in REALITY...him doing that promo exposes how lazy and pathetic he really is and mails it in every single week with pandering instead of showing what brought him to the dance..which is why I wasn't surprised he came out to heat and left out to indifference. Which the Rock brought up immediately in the next promo...lol. U miss stuff like that. I don't. Elite status and legitimacy can be smelled out a mile away.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie I use to mark for the Dr of Thuganomics.

"Whether its fighting or spitting my discipline is unforgiving, got you backing up in a defensive position a ass kicking anthem.":birdman:

I randomly spit that shyt from time to time :heh:

Then he turned into G.I. fukking Joe over the years I wasn't watching :mjlol: Never Give Up :russ: Hustle Loyalty Respect :laff: I read those shirts like what is going on over there :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
are we ready to admit that cena won the war of words with the rock during that feud?

I remember being a rocky stan back then being in shambles after cena exposed him for the notes on his wrist, rock was so flustered he couldnt say anything outside of the same catchphrases he always used

as far as this specific back and forth goes, anybody who enjoyed the rocks country singing and pandering to cleveland over cenas rapping is a cac.. im sorry:ld:

and that "you addressed me in the form... of rap" had some real :mjpls: vibes to it

Daps
b9b3a684437bee687ea34116255184ed5e12895d_hq.gif

Cena put his nuts sqaure in Rocky's face

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He still does promos like this every once and awhile with the accent, just doesn't rhyme.

Lowkey Cena's been Mick Foley with the different types of personas depending on what area he's in for years now :yeshrug:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
are we ready to admit that cena won the war of words with the rock during that feud?

I remember being a rocky stan back then being in shambles after cena exposed him for the notes on his wrist, rock was so flustered he couldnt say anything outside of the same catchphrases he always used

as far as this specific back and forth goes, anybody who enjoyed the rocks country singing and pandering to cleveland over cenas rapping is a cac.. im sorry:ld:

and that "you addressed me in the form... of rap" had some real :mjpls: vibes to it
Funny though, that form of rap promo was one of his better ones from the feud. Rare dose of a serious Rock. Wasn't any MJ vibes at all. He was hoping Cena would have came at him more seriously.

But Come on fam. The Rock Cena build for the first feud was atrocious. I stand by the sentiment that the promos, story and build for the 2nd feud was miles better. It just had a weaker match. Rock was on his game as we know him to be. Cena played his roll well too. They didn't joke around. It was an even and solid playing field. Believable.

Cena was and always will be a Rock Stan. So that's why I couldn't buy into the heat for the 1st feud cause you knew it was forced. The you left us, you're not Rock anymore narrative was silly. Cena has already gone on record saying he regrets this feud recently. It was juvenile and they were just doing everything to stall for that year build. Corny.

Wrist notes was a front. WWE had Rock out there one siding the feud and all of a sudden they realized they needed the momentum to be more even as the match grew closer. Rock acts for a living. Dudes done this for 20 years. The notes wasnt believable but I admit it was a kind of a clever way to sway the feud. That and the via satellite stuff.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Funny though, that form of rap promo was one of his better ones from the feud. Rare dose of a serious Rock. Wasn't any MJ vibes at all. He was hoping Cena would have came at him more seriously.

But Come on fam. The Rock Cena build for the first feud was atrocious. I stand by the sentiment that the promos, story and build for the 2nd feud was miles better. It just had a weaker match. Rock was on his game as we know him to be. Cena played his roll well too. They didn't joke around. It was an even and solid playing field. Believable.

Cena was and always will be a Rock Stan. So that's why I couldn't buy into the heat for the 1st feud cause you knew it was forced. The you left us, you're not Rock anymore narrative was silly. Cena has already gone on record saying he regrets this feud recently. It was juvenile and they were just doing everything to stall for that year build. Corny.

Wrist notes was a front. WWE had Rock out there one siding the feud and all of a sudden they realized they needed the momentum to be more even as the match grew closer. Rock acts for a living. Dudes done this for 20 years. The notes wasnt believable but I admit it was a kind of a clever way to sway the feud. That and the via satellite stuff.
just admit cena got the better of rock in the war of words they had:ld: