5 years ago, the REAL John Cena returned for 1-night only

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Now he begging the great one for tips on how to make it big time in Hollywood.

Who really won:youngsabo:
Stuff like this is what kills this feud and the so called war they had. At least in terms of the 1st go round. In the end, none of the shyt they were saying mattered. The 2nd feud >>>>

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs to have a WrestleMania entrance with him going thuganomics just 1 more time before you officially retire the character :mjcry:

05a05e2b46c9b3bbf838aec2e5ce26d101713f82_hq.gif
His last match as an active member he has to use the padlock.

And make Roman look skrong :umaaad:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
so u admit cena outdid the rock on the mic but u got worked into a shoot so u refuse to accept the L:mjlol:
Huh? If I absolutely had to choose, I would have gave Cena the edge in 2012 and Rock in 2013 but I can't because the promos never mattered in the end due to the facts.

Still doesn't change that It just wasn't a good battle to me regardless.

:yeshrug:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
The way he dressed
The way he walked
The way he held his chain walking to the ring
The way he slid into the ring
The way he nodded to ringside for a mic
The way he he was looking at the crowd, moving his mouth around licking his lips

:takedat:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The finally put this episode on the Network :wow: It was the only RAW missing from that year for a long time.

Crazy how he could turn the character on just a few mins & gave Rocky that work

I fukk with battle rap cena

One freestyle killed eddies whole gimmick :russ:
Y'all are both drunk. Eddie went on to become champion and co-main event wrestlemania, and he looked like someone's dad trying to be cool when he brought this shyt back in 2012:russ:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn wwe was out of touch corporate shills back in those days. But this was the best Cena promo in years at that time. It's funny cause the general consensus with the company was this version of Cena would have never taken off like the forced good guy version we got. And I think that's bullshyt cause them old white men didn't like hip hop

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Y'all are both drunk. Eddie went on to become champion and co-main event wrestlemania, and he looked like someone's dad trying to be cool when he brought this shyt back in 2012:russ:
lol it did seem out of place now that I think about it.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
i dunno bruh. In my book there's no coming back from someone saying your car goes up n down cuz u sit on the stick shift :dead: