5 Yrs ago Today Rick Ross began his ascension..

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day Rozay dropped Mafia Music, had my headphones on like :mjcry:

I knew he was destined for greatness. Deeper than rap dropped and it solidified the death of 50.

That defeat of Curly ushered in one of my favorite era's in rap, something I like to call the "grunt" era.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:damn: :blessed:

HELICOPTERS OVER HERE DEM CRACKERS ON OUR ASS :pacspit:

Rozay is no c00n like Curtis

50 cac stans are welcome to run up in here, matter fact tag em' :heh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sounds like a proper NY MC on those soulful beats now that he's got a flow going

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
you know why or nah?

Rick ross is a member of the illumanti. He signed his soul

Maybach Music Group (@MaybachMusicGrp) | Twitter
it Report
CSJpeKOY_normal.jpg

Maybach Music Group
@MaybachMusicGrp
510,056 Real
108,944 Fake
Followers
audit-result-good.png

82%
Audit score
Tweet Re-Audit!
Audited 3 years ago

@MaybachMusicGrp's Audit | Twitter Audit | Audit your Twitter followers.
His label is

K.E. On The Track
Feb 22
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Your very talented. I can definitely help take your career to that next level. Click on my Wikipedia below. I've been putting artist on. I have the sound and the industry relationships to put you on.
What price range do you want to stay in? What's your budget?
:russ::russ::russ::russ: "I can take your career to that next level?" Ya, i'm not signing my life to the devil. Eat a dikk ross, eat a dikk KE On the track.
K.E. on the Track - Wikipedia
Career[edit]
K.E.'s breakthrough came in 2009, when he produced the single "Swag Surfin" by rap group Fast Life Yungstaz.[1] The song received airplay and charted at No. 62 on the Billboard Hot 100.[2] Following the success of the record, he met a lot of important people in the industry and went on to work with other major artists.

In 2010, he worked on rapper Roscoe Dash's debut album Ready Set Go!, where he produced 5 of the 9 songs, including both singles. "All the Way Turnt Up" was released in January 2010 and peaked at No. 46 on the Billboard Hot 100.[3] It spawned multiple remixes by artists such as Ludacris, Fabolous and MGK. K.E. also co-wrote and produced the second single "Show Out", released in August the same year.

In 2011, he produced the song "You the Boss" by Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj, which was originally released as the first single from Ross' fifth studio album God Forgives, I Don't.[4]Eventually the track was taken off the final track list, even though it peaked at No. 62 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was also placed at No. 33 and No. 37 respectively on the Billboard Year-end charts for Hot Rap Songs and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.[5][6]

In 2012, K.E. worked with Future on his debut album Pluto. K.E. produced the song "Magic," which appeared on Future's 2011 mixtape True Story and its remix with rapper T.I., which was featured on the album. "Magic" was released as the second single from Pluto in January 2012 and peaked at No. 69 on the Billboard Hot 100. Later in 2012, K.E. produced the track "I'm So Blessed" (featuring Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood and T-Pain) from DJ Khaled's sixth studio album Kiss the Ring. After Khaled heard K.E.'s production on "You the Boss," he contacted him to get some beats and created the song, which made the cut for the album.[7]

As a lead artist, K.E. has released a number of instrumental mixtapes in the Hip hop, trap and EDM genres, such as The Art of Trap, EDM Nation 1 & 2 and the Best Beats in the World series.[8][9]

In November 2012, K.E. stated he was working on Future's second album, as well as tracks with, Young Jeezy, Eminem, French Montana and Kirko Bangz.[7] In December 2013, the lead single from Rick Ross' Mastermind "The Devil Is A Lie" was released crediting K.E. as the song's producer. In Jan. 2014 K.E. decided to become an artist and released singles with artist Kevin Gates, Shy Glizzy, Tracy-T and more. He also produced artist Mila J's lead single entitled ' Pain In My Heart. In December 2014, K.E. produced 3 singles on rapper Shy Glizzy's mixtape entitled " LAW 3 "

In Jan, 2015 K.E. created Beat Mechanics Entertainment to sign artist and producers.

peep the time frame:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:

I exposed the entire music industry here Rappers buy instagram followers, youtube views and twitter followers.
Read the entire topic
:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: