50 Cent Is Against California Giving Health Insurance To Illegal ImmIgrants

Mars

Superstar
Daps
50's an attention whore who panders to white people...So I don't GAF what he has to say whether he's right or wrong

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of them work under people’s social security number, and the ones that do work under the table are still paying taxes when they purchase things.

If anything they are losing money by not claiming the tax refund at the end of the year… u really think these illegals are making that much money that they are going to owe on their taxes at the end of the year?
you're proving the point that they barely contribute shyt to the cost of actually paying for healthcare. that burden starts with the middle class

and tell me you aren't just excusing them stealing peoples' socials :why:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
you're proving the point that they barely contribute shyt to the cost of actually paying for healthcare. that burden starts with the middle class

and tell me you aren't just excusing them stealing peoples' socials :why:
Actually paying taxes>>> citizens who don’t put in a dime getting free healthcare

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nope. american citizens come first. and if these illegals dont like it, they're free to leave :ehh:
I disagree, id rather having a working man contributing to society regardless of his status then someone leaching off the system.

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You are going to pay for the health insurance of the fruit pickers when the show up at the ER.
Better to do it legally....if you have a problem go after the farms and the people that hire illegals under the table but we all know it will never happen because they fund the politicians including Trump who hires illegals.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree, id rather having a working man contributing to society regardless of his status then someone leaching off the system.
plenty of illegals also come here to leech off the system, or commit crime. let's put to bed this bullshyt myth that every illegal immigrant is "just some hardworking fruit picker :to:" it's embarrassing. and i'm tired of democrats being so fukking embarrassing on this issue

if these illegals were such a gift to society, eric adams wouldnt be begging for money to take care of them, in front of the entire country :hhh: