50 Cent Is Against California Giving Health Insurance To Illegal ImmIgrants

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
plenty of illegals come here to leech off the system, or commit crime. let's put to bed this bullshyt myth that every illegal immigrant is "just some hardworking fruit picker :to:" it's embarrassing. and i'm tired of democrats being so fukking embarrassing on this issue

if these illegals were such a gift to society, eric adams wouldnt be begging for money to take care of them, in front of the entire country :hhh:
Idk how much informed you are but those illegals that do come here do come to work, idk who convinced u otherwise.

And are u talking about the asylum seekers that are in New York?

Change the law that America won’t allow asylum then we wouldn’t have that problem.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how much informed you are but those illegals that do come here do come to work, idk who convinced u otherwise.

And are u talking about the asylum seekers that are in New York?

Change the law that America won’t allow asylum then we wouldn’t have that problem.
i want to beat trump in '24, so this is 1 of 3 issues i want the dems to clean it up on :yeshrug: they're wrong and embarrassing. greg abbott is ethering the fukk outta liberals with these busloads of migrants :dead:

what the fukk does it say to some voter who pays 800 a month for health insurance for his family, that illegal immigrants would get free healthcare? :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i want to beat trump in '24, so this is 1 of 3 issues i want the dems to clean it up on :yeshrug: they're wrong and embarrassing. greg abbott is ethering the fukk outta liberals with these busloads of migrants :dead:
Isn’t it within the law that you can come and seek asylum in America?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Not shocking tbh.

:manny: I knew he was a Republican once he called Bush a ''gangsta'' back in the 2000's. It looks funny to me since he sells poison and violence in the music. He just toured all over the world, i'm sure some of those illegal immigrants are his fans too.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Veterans do get healthcare.

Illegals work and pay taxes so I don’t see why they can’t get it.

#Newsome 2028 lock
Right. They contribute $3b/y in State and local taxes in California and still don't qualify for most programs. I don't see the problem.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Like I said in the Japan thread about black hairstyles: cultural exchange.

Save some money up and go cop a crib in their country and raise the living standards over there since they coming here

:yeshrug: