50 Cent Putting Out 2 Albums "Animal Ambition" & "Street King Immortal", + Reveals Some Features

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
just for the logo at the moment...switchin it up type shyt

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Kidd Kidd is a beast you heard his uoeno freestyle watch that video shyt is TIGHT. I slept on him till he put that out right there shyt fire he got that raw NO style

I'm smoking up my lungs,
This liquor drowning my liver
I'm just using these prescriptions
these pancakes not for this syrup
Mayweather all contenders
I eat these rappers for dinner
Put these ratting ass nikkas in a sewer; Master Splinter
Sound like my phone is bugged, give a nikka the jitters
But I don't give a fukk, tell the pigs to kiss my shytter
Yeah I'm kind of thinner but gotdayum you're jeans are slimmer
I don't want you round my children, you look like a sex offender
Planet of the apes, I'm a G-Unit gorilla
All these rappers claim they killers
Proly sue you when you hit them
See I'm not what you used to
I ain't soo woo, I ain't crippin'
I'm a rider gang nikka
We gonn get it where we fit it

:whew:

Kidd Kidd got heat nikkas probably can't get past that southern drawl he got. nikka too N.O lol

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
KANG CURTIS....

Look at the dedicated hater RIGHT on time...lmaooo, still carrying the hate from 2005 cause 50 didnt sign their g-unit tank top... sorry breh, Curtis forgives your sins...

#SMSAudio #NoFatherlessFuccBoisAllowed

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if they cool or not anymore because that whole Interscope thing is weird to me but I honestly feel it would be the best thing for Fif's career if he took shots at Eminem right now. Worst case scenario, he gets bodied, remains irrelevant and we get some Eminem heat instead of this toilet humour, generic bytch on the hook, trash we been getting for over a decade.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don't know if they cool or not anymore because that whole Interscope thing is weird to me but I honestly feel it would be the best thing for Fif's career if he took shots at Eminem right now. Worst case scenario, he gets bodied, remains irrelevant and we get some Eminem heat instead of this toilet humour, generic bytch on the hook, trash we been getting for over a decade.

:beli:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:stopitslime: Your ears work nikka? That Em music is trash. Kid got skills, so at least if Fif took aim we'd hear some legitimate rap from dude.

:russ: @ you thinking Fif is gonna get at someone that broke him into the mainstream and make money.

nikka Fif is loyal to a T. It will never happen!! Stop smokin' the pipe.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ you thinking Fif is gonna get at someone that broke him into the mainstream and make money.

nikka Fif is loyal to a T. It will never happen!! Stop smokin' the pipe.

Broke him in? Please. Nikkas sided with Iovine & let Fif plummet out the game. Fif only ran with dudes in the first place on that business move. Fif was the hottest act in the game at the time of his contract signing. He could have signed with you or me and still sold fukking records. He signed with the machine to make money, and sure, to get a rub off of them, but you think Em broke him in? You a sucka if you think it was all love and he doesn't harbour some kind of ill feeling towards those dudes.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Broke him in? Please. Nikkas sided with Iovine & let Fif plummet out the game. Fif only ran with dudes in the first place on that business move. Fif was the hottest act in the game at the time of his contract signing. He could have signed with you or me and still sold fukking records. He signed with the machine to make money, and sure, to get a rub off of them, but you think Em broke him in? You a sucka if you think it was all love and he doesn't harbour some kind of ill feeling towards those dudes.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Yes, he broke him in whether you like it or not. We sure as fukk wouldn't know where his career will be with another label regardless how hot he was at time. Unless you're psychic or some shyt. :skip:

:laff: @ signing with me or you...that sure would of worked right? :russ: You know how ludicrous that sounds!?!

And :dead: @ being upset at Em. This dude went at Iovine and Dre so he obviously gives no fukks but you don't see him dissing Em right? That's cause he has love for that white boy. Don't get it twisted!!

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shyt with him and Kidd Kidd sounded decent, u nikkas need to let the Banks shyt go and get off of his dikk, its a wrap....

the past is the past and Banks is looking like the past at this point, get with the program and throw away the hunger for more posters....

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Yes, he broke him in whether you like it or not. We sure as fukk wouldn't know where his career will be with another label regardless how hot he was at time. Unless you're psychic or some shyt. :skip:

:laff: @ signing with me or you...that sure would of worked right? :russ: You know how ludicrous that sounds!?!

And :dead: @ being upset at Em. This dude went at Iovine and Dre so he obviously gives no fukks but you don't see him dissing Em right? That's cause he has love for that white boy. Don't get it twisted!!

Psychic? Ray Charles could see Fifty was gonna make money! When were you born, last week? Prior to him signing that contract with Interscope, 50 was arguably the biggest artist in the game, before he even put pen to paper. This was like Lebron James walking around as a free agent for a time there. That's the point I'm making ol' can't understand what an analogy is ass nikka.

You acting like Fif hasn't taken shots at nikkas he fukked with before too. This the same nikka who has tossed everyone in his kliq in the bushes. All them nikkas got tossed. All I'm saying is he should take shots at Em if he wants to be relevant again. Why you so upset about this relationship ending? It's not that serious breh. I just want 50 to make street gun clapping music or Em to be a lyrical beast otherwise both them bytches add zero value.