What is he CEO of?
giphy.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
50 Cent a funny nikka. Basically trying to be cool with both parties after a nikka got murdered. nikka you better choose a side or get the fukk from round me. This nikka 50 just like to be involved in street fukkery, but he don’t give a fukk about none of these nikkas. He laughing at all these nikkas, not with them.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Troy is on bullshyt, 50 ain't start this one. Troy caught feeling that he was hanging with casanova
Technically Troy doing the same thing Fifty did. He basically had a bunch of enemy's because people he hung with hung with his enemy's. He made them choose a side now he tripping on Troy for catching feelings like he used to. Hoe shyt.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
So nikkas really negged me because I stated an opinion on his boyfriend 50 Cent @jimmy Two-Times. I guess you a hoe just like your idol.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 Cent a funny nikka. Basically trying to be cool with both parties after a nikka got murdered. nikka you better choose a side or get the fukk from round me. This nikka 50 just like to be involved in street fukkery, but he don’t give a fukk about none of these nikkas. He laughing at all these nikkas, not with them.

Of course he don’t care about them

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Technically Troy doing the same thing Fifty did. He basically had a bunch of enemy's because people he hung with hung with his enemy's. He made them choose a side now he tripping on Troy for catching feelings like he used to. Hoe shyt.

nikkas getting mad cuz fif staying neutral in a beef that got nothing to do with him. But if he was jumping in theyd be like look at fif beefin he must got something coming out :russ::stopitslime:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Not the same.troy was hanging with 50's enemies first (ross).

A187

All Star
Daps
fif had no relationship with the ppl standing with enemies so didnt have a problem dissing them
troy is dissing the only rapper to stand by him after the bs started, fif visited him in the hostpital on christmas day, he could've been anywhere else but wanted to see troy...
fif was cool with cas before the shooting so he didn't want to pick sides