50 Cent Responds To Troy Ave Statements On The Breakfast Club

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:salute: to both 50 and Troy for doing what they had to do.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
No u idiot am talking about in the streets 50 lost but go ahead if u think 50 won a war against 2 ov the most legit crime bosses from newyork :mjlol::umad:
Cliche but they won some battles and 50 won the war.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Cliche but they won some battles and 50 won the war.
like I said 50 won by fault not on the streets ...cause the feds locked up preme/henchman ... do you honestly think had they not been locked up 50 would have won ?? henchman proved his point to them g-unit nikkas he said they would be carrying a coffin ..... i fuxx with 50 heavy n him like a few rappers were real street nikkas but no rapper in the history ov rap was ever on crime boss level like the cats we talking about ...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
50 was one of the few friends that budget Blade Brown had when shyt popped off. This was a bad idea.

:francis:
nikkas getting mad cuz fif staying neutral in a beef that got nothing to do with him. But if he was jumping in theyd be like look at fif beefin he must got something coming out :russ::stopitslime:

Exactly.

Either way 'he too old for this' while some nikka who played himself trying to be the new 50 basically brought him into it.

He was...but any nikka who records calls/conversations lose that right....

You act like that played out on some I Spy shyt. I'd be willing to bet it was less like 50 setting up equipment to catch Buck on the phone being truthful about his disloyalty and more like a voice mail/answering machine recording after the pick up, shyt happens all the time.

And even if he did specifically set up some elaborate James Bond trap, Buck admitted to everything that proved that 50's actions toward him weren't just him being irrational.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
so u think they r both sitting in prison for life thinking they won the beef? :mjlol:
What does that have to do with anything?

That's like saying that Mobb Deep beat Pac cause Pac died. When you go into hiding, lose people, get physically harmed and on and on you don't win cause year later someone takes an L in an unrelated incident. You took your L. Did Drake beat Meek solely for Meek going to prison?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The coli the only time I ever hear 50 cent name :dahell:
Isn't he on the biggest shows of the culture? Doesn't he have like 20 million followers on instagram? Wasn't he all over CNBC and shyt like last week?

I hear 50s name pretty often, just not music related, that side of the career been dead.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't he on the biggest shows of the culture? Doesn't he have like 20 million followers on instagram? Wasn't he all over CNBC and shyt like last week?

I hear 50s name pretty often, just not music related, that side of the career been dead.
Are you in New York? Maybe that’s why you hear it. When I’ve heard people speak about Power it’s not about 50

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Except
Jimmy Henchmen
Supreme
Hommo
Fat Joe
Irv Gotti
Rick Ross

(Stabbed, shot, beat up, losing battles etc)

Henchmen doing life and ain't getting out

Supreme doing life and ain't getting out

Hommo got hit like he got hit but he ain't fukking breathing

Fat Joe was shook of fif and didn't wanna throw hands

I've Gotti and crew know the real and what Fif about they just keep fabricating stories

Ross a CO lmao he don't want no smoke with Fif

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Henchmen doing life and ain't getting out

Supreme doing life and ain't getting out

Hommo got hit like he got hit but he ain't fukking breathing

Fat Joe was shook of fif and didn't wanna throw hands

I've Gotti and crew know the real and what Fif about they just keep fabricating stories

Ross a CO lmao he don't want no smoke with Fif
they do but murder inc taking away preme/henchman were the only nikkas actually getting into physical altercations with 50/g-unit so you can’t really say they were shook ov 50 wheather they won or lost without preme .. they held they own to a degree ... they deffo got washed on the music tip tho...50 was just to big ov a brand to wash at that point

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Can't be mad at Troy for feeling a way but at the same time Fif got no parts of this. He was there for Troy when Troy was in the hospital and everything.
That's the thing
It's not like 50 was taking sides

Cause when troy got shot at second time, it was known tax and cas had issues with him yet fif didn't care

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

He had platinum singles recently