Reppin
NULL
g2XgBjt.jpg

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wish I had screenshots but I swear I see cypresshill post that emoji under the most random IG posts, hip hop and not

Classic album regardless though!

Lol yooo i was gonna post the same thing.

Cypress, Masta Killah, Lost Boyz and MOP IG page is run by the same person...they all have the same manager in the bio

He or she be liking and commwnting on the weirdest shyt

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are days when I think it's 50's best album. Get Rich obviously had far greater impact and greater production but it hasn't aged well. 50 was spitting on Power of the Dollar, sounded like a more aggressive and raw late 90s Jay

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality"

"Here's a jewel, love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same, friends always change" :wow:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There are days when I think it's 50's best album. Get Rich obviously had far greater impact and greater production but it hasn't aged well. 50 was spitting on Power of the Dollar, sounded like a more aggressive and raw late 90s Jay

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality"

"Here's a jewel, love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same, friends always change" :wow:

I think he kind of had a bit of a DMX flow at some points... But X and Jay rapped similar at one point (Not bar wise) but the way they flowed

Love that liar more than a their line... might be my favorite song from that album

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Dope, make me want to go digging in the crates, remind me of those artist vs artist disc that used to drop on the mixtape circuit for some random reason. I remember a dmx vs canibus I used to always play.