50 Cent talking about Power of the Dollar

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
There are days when I think it's 50's best album. Get Rich obviously had far greater impact and greater production but it hasn't aged well. 50 was spitting on Power of the Dollar, sounded like a more aggressive and raw late 90s Jay

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality"

"Here's a jewel, love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same, friends always change" :wow:

If he kept rapping like that he wouldn't have completely fell off :mjcry:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I love that album but let's not revise history calling it classic. We only are saying that because it never officially came out
If someone wants to call an album they like a classic, then it's a classic to them. Not everyone agrees on which albums are classic and many of the albums people consider classic, I beg to differ. So if it's a "CLASSIC" to them, then it's a "CLASSIC".

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
There are days when I think it's 50's best album. Get Rich obviously had far greater impact and greater production but it hasn't aged well. 50 was spitting on Power of the Dollar, sounded like a more aggressive and raw late 90s Jay

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar's after my reality"

"Here's a jewel, love your enemies and hate your friends, your enemies remain the same, friends always change" :wow:

Lord forgive me for I've sinned :mjcry:

Over and over again :mjcry:

Came in to say both things.

Classic album brehs...

Daps

:dwillhuh::wow:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If someone wants to call an album they like a classic, then it's a classic to them. Not everyone agrees on which albums are classic and many of the albums people consider classic, I beg to differ. So if it's a "CLASSIC" to them, then it's a "CLASSIC".

and if somebody disagrees, they have a right to voice their opinion like i'm doing. I'm not out to change your opinion, i'm just sharing mine.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I wish I had screenshots but I swear I see cypresshill post that emoji under the most random IG posts, hip hop and not

Classic album regardless though!
Yo :laff:

I seen them post the fire emoji under some random birds IGs

These nikkas really think we gonna believe B-Real would say some shyt like LIT

:laff: