50 Cent To Meek Mill: "You Signed To The Police & A Federal Informant", Akademiks & 6ix9ine Respond

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I actually went to the Popeyes off Guy R Brewer yesterday just for the hell of it. I'm not exactly sure what everyone expected to happen? Was @Danktoker94 supposed to shoot at me for driving through an area I'm from? :mjlol:You internet guys are different
Fam I pm u ain't respond u tryna get internet points I'll post these dms clown and nikka wat restaurant across from Popeyes and what gym is in the area let's see if u lieing

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I actually went to the Popeyes off Guy R Brewer yesterday just for the hell of it. I'm not exactly sure what everyone expected to happen? Was @Danktoker94 supposed to shoot at me for driving through an area I'm from? :mjlol:You internet guys are different
I literally never heard of that guy until he jumped on my dikk online

I was talking hip hop and he tried getting personal and it just looks pathetic

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I literally never heard of that guy until he jumped on my dikk online

I was talking hip hop and he tried getting personal and it just looks pathetic
Oh my bad, I thought you were coming at me with that. Its clear he's a cac just based on how he talks. Take this +rep

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fam I pm u ain't respond u tryna get internet points I'll post these dms clown and nikka wat restaurant across from Popeyes and what gym is in the area let's see if u lieing
But if I never responded, what DMs can you post? :russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the coli, the only place where a damn blogger who steals other people's videos is more relevant than a diamond selling multiplatinum chart topping rapper, executive TV show producer, and multimillion dollar mogul. like wtf. stop riding that wack nikka Akademiks nuts so hard.

:hhh:

Come on...I know musically 50 ain't that hot as he was in teh 2000s....but the man is far from chopped liver.