50 Cent To Meek Mill: "You Signed To The Police & A Federal Informant", Akademiks & 6ix9ine Respond

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
When did he diss drake??

Drake was on one of Ross' tracks last year
Ross is a clown. He dissed Wayne too

He only supported Wayne for publicity.

Cause when that song came out, Wayne and Birdman hugged in a club and within 24hrs Ross released a snipped saying something like
"I'm a real playa
Them nikkas kiss and they made up"

Ofc he deleted it after and no one questioned him about it.

Sinister

Banned
Daps

Cause when that song came out, Wayne and Birdman hugged in a club and within 24hrs Ross released a snipped saying something like
"I'm a real playa

That kissing shyt is mad gay

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

"I'm a real playa

Is that really how you look at it or is that your 50 Cent stan bias coming in?

If someone did something mad shady to your boy and you went to ride for him. Then a week later you see your boy is dapping it up with that same person like its all good, what would your reaction be? Also keep in mind Ross disses Birdman for Wayne and for Khaled, Baby fukked both of them over.

"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

"I'm a real playa

Wayne still don’t fukk with bird. He just clearly scared of him. Anytime they around each other bird pops up on him unexpectedly and forces a hug :dead:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Is that really how you look at it or is that your 50 Cent stan bias coming in?

If someone did something mad shady to your boy and you went to ride for him. Then a week later you see your boy is dapping it up with that same person like its all good, what would your reaction be? Also keep in mind Ross disses Birdman for Wayne and for Khaled, Baby fukked both of them over.

"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"
I would stay out of someone's personal beef with someone else.

Don't mention my liking for 50 if you're gonna come with a weak ass argument like that. If Wayne worked it out with Birdman shouldn't Ross ignore that and squash everything

Foh

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Wayne still don’t fukk with bird. He just clearly scared of him. Anytime they around each other bird pops up on him unexpectedly and forces a hug :dead:
No Wayne fukks with him now

He had him out on tour and after that they were seen multiple times together. Plus Wayne did a feature for bird twice I think after they squashed it.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I would stay out of someone's personal beef with someone else.

Don't mention my liking for 50 if you're gonna come with a weak ass argument like that. If Wayne worked it out with Birdman shouldn't Ross ignore that and squash everything

Foh

Then its clear you don't have any friends :mjcry:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, why do ppl assume Wayne is fully aware of 90% of the shyt 50 was rambling about?

this is the same man when asked how do you feel about 21 Savage responded and asked if that was a rap group of 21 dudes like Wu Tang

they lightin his ass up too for the 50 comments bout exotic shyt like he’s the 1 that said it and we all know what 50 really was sayin to keep it a buck

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
To be fair, why do ppl assume Wayne is fully aware of 90% of the shyt 50 was rambling about?

this is the same man when asked how do you feel about 21 Savage responded and asked if that was a rap group of 21 dudes like Wu Tang

they lightin his ass up too for the 50 comments bout exotic shyt like he’s the 1 that said it and we all know what 50 really was sayin to keep it a buck
Wayne also has said a lot of bout not wanting black bytches. “Beautiful black women, bet that bytch look better red” and others so Ofcourse he already gonna get the heat.