50 Cent trolling Will Smith in his DMs

Daps
You the one who seems upset from my comment I just stated a fact

Ain't nothing about that shyt funny, its disturbing how black people take pleasure in the pain of other black person

its the slave mentality, nikkaz thrive off embarrassing other black man, they love it, they live for it, they take pleasure in it

you are the emotionally because the truth hurts, your response says everything trying to laugh not to cry, natural born coward
hiUDYwa.png

Ok buddy :heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I usually shyt on 50s antics and this is corny, but people who lay out their whole private life for the public have opened up for jokes, comments and on.

I'd say that I expected more from the Smiths but they are full bodied clout chasing Hollywood people and can expect to be treated as such :yeshrug:

Will has to get his shyt together and act like the legendary black excellence man that he is

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this whole incident shows how cowardly and weak black people
can't wait to tear down another black person, nikkaz celebrate the misery of their own people
worthless c00ns
this incident shows that!? :comeon:

This aint about race...its about some famous people being involved in some funny shyt...
...folks were cracking jokes on Johnny Depp and his ex all week.

anyway...

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Will Smith might be out of here, these celebs are like a pack of hyenas scavenging for food out here. shyt is corny but it is what it is.