50 Cent’s SMS Audio Teams With Disney (Becomes The Official Headphones Of Disney)

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
50 The GOAT, let's see the haters say 'he fell off', or he's 'past his prime' or make 'dammmn homie' jokes now:umad:

every time i hear about 50 doing good it makes me feel closers to my goal:salute:

beyond all of 50's natural comedy, street records ,etc he really is smarter than anyone else in the game:lupe:

he's way ahead of his time, and wll be hip hop's first true billionaire i think, all while staying real:salute:

#SMSAudio

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't see 3-9 year olds with big ass headphones over their ears, but i see your point.
:mjlol:

did you not read?? they will be the OFFICIAL headphones.. they won't just take the 50 cent studio editions and slap disney on them..

they gonna have them all through the park, in toy stores, little kid versions, foam ear pads for little ones, bright colors, disney characters on the side, kiddy shyt

you can go in walmart now and see kiddy headphones and audio equipment.. some of that shyt is disney.. that shyt will now be made by sms audio