50 Cent’s SMS Audio Teams With Disney (Becomes The Official Headphones Of Disney)

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:mjlol:

did you not read?? they will be the OFFICIAL headphones.. they won't just take the 50 cent studio editions and slap disney on them..

they gonna have them all through the park, in toy stores, little kid versions, foam ear pads for little ones, bright colors, disney characters on the side, kiddy shyt

you can go in walmart now and see kiddy headphones and audio equipment.. some of that shyt is disney.. that shyt will now be made by sms audio

Nah breh i thought you knew posters in here had more knowledge in these things then a multi billion dollar company does

All this really says is that SMS audio must have legit technology Disney sees potential in. Its a good look for SMS no matter how people try and spin it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is buying Disney headphones. NOBODY
one of the stupidest things i ever read on here.

disney and star wars fans/collectors are some of the most loyal and obsessive people out there.. they put even sneakerheads to shame.

don't compare them to stupid fickle ass rap fans just cuz that's not your thing

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad fif left aftermath and doing his own thing even though the new music is probably never gonna hit like his old stuff

His tv stuff and now this seem to be working out

Dr dre on jimmy iovine dikk too much and aftermath only relevant cuz it still has its white boy Eminem

Nobody care about detox anymore and that kendrick bullshyt ain't gonna sell.

50 jumped ship at a good time.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
one of the stupidest things i ever read on here.

disney and star wars fans/collectors are some of the most loyal and obsessive people out there.. they put even sneakerheads to shame.

don't compare them to stupid fickle ass rap fans just cuz that's not your thing

I honestly forgot how loyal Star Wars fans are :ehh: