500HP 2017 Lexus GS-F

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Breh you really thought of linguistics. :comeon:

:hhh:

As an anaglogy breh jezuz christ :snoop:

And you know what, something told me to go ahead and type “for example” but I thought nah I don’t want to insult anyone’s intelligence because they certainly won’t comprehend it in a literal sense.

Was I tf wrong or what :heh:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
As an anaglogy breh jezuz christ :snoop:

And you know what, something told me to go ahead and type “for example” but I thought nah I don’t want to insult anyone’s intelligence because they certainly won’t comprehend it in a literal sense.

Was I tf wrong or what :heh:

You were wrong. Aside from it being a poor analogy you never really explained how this is badge engineering - which is what you said it was being a "souped up Camry". Continuously in the thread too.

To give your other post a little more serious of a reply, I'd suggest you look up automobile design language, then come around to why it isn't a Camry.

Last, but not least, to explain why they're not the same is to simply look at both. They're not the same, but share a similar theme. One is also considerably stronger than the other.

But I don't expect a half decent reply from you anyways. :gotufaded:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: hold this L wit your dignified Camry ass
2019-lexus-gs-f-redesign-and-price.jpg
2017-toyota-camry-in-depth-model-review-car-and-driver-photo-673210-s-original.jpg
Except the entire drivetrain and suspension is different.

Think because of basic design cues that a fwd v6 is the same as a rwd v8, behs

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
500 horses, what's that in kilowatts? About 370kw :whew: 370 watts out of a stock, naturally aspirated engine is very impressive

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Changed from what? The F series look significantly different (not to mention the performance gap) than the base series. Don't confuse F-Sport with F.
F-Sports just have a different badge with a couple different cosmetic cues.
The F drops a V8 in there with upgraded suspension, exhaust, brakes, tires, everything.

In person its a beautiful car and has the most aggressive styling I think out right now for its class of cars.

I myself have an IS-F (they stopped making them in 2014). So I'm a Lexus fanboy lol. Only thing that is lacking is the interior. I'm really jealous of the newer Lexus interiors. Mine is so plain in comparison. I might get a GS-F in a few years if Lexus doesn't do a reboot of the IS-F; I think they are though.

Lexus-isf-2008-2014-10.jpg

The back looks good and the front looks good but the side profile is boring as fukk!!!:heh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
You were wrong. Aside from it being a poor analogy you never really explained how this is badge engineering - which is what you said it was being a "souped up Camry". Continuously in the thread too.

To give your other post a little more serious of a reply, I'd suggest you look up automobile design language, then come around to why it isn't a Camry.

Last, but not least, to explain why they're not the same is to simply look at both. They're not the same, but share a similar theme. One is also considerably stronger than the other.

But I don't expect a half decent reply from you anyways. :gotufaded:
lmao I just ignored that dude. Came up in here not knowing shyt about cars.