52% of homeless families are black

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
FYI’ my city is probably somewhere as 8% ADOS.

@HarlemHottie @Nicole0416
What’s the percentage of NYC do y’all think is ADOS?

Of the homeless? Vastly ADOS. The thing with immigrants is a lot of them have family support so it’s common to see a “homeless” Jamaican man living in the same house as a friend or relative.

ADOS blacks people tend to be more way more independent. For example I knew a ADOS man who preferred to be homeless rather than live with his own brother

:ohhh:

:gucci:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
FYI’ my city is probably somewhere as 8% ADOS.

@HarlemHottie @Nicole0416
What’s the percentage of NYC do y’all think is ADOS?

Hm, i didn't get an alert.

I don't know the answer to your question. What i do know is, i keep meeting young, working homeless ados. Recently tho, people are getting placed into nycha apts, imo, a result of trump's 'no illegals in hud' policy. (Yes, illegals were getting section 8 n shyt. :martin:)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much none of my immediate family "owns" their home, and we're in one of the best situations in America because we stick together.

You don't need your own house. You need to stay close to people who love and care about you.

It's just sad to see how far some of us have drifted away from home. Hopefully they make it back ok.

This. No community, no commitment.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This decade is the last chance for ADOS. If things remain the same in 10 years, it might be a wrap for ADOS. :francis:

You’re a fukking idiot

I don't understand how that guy is still able to post. He's clearly a troll making fun of black people situation.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Its only getting worse....trump raised all federal housing program participants rent(mines by $200) and cut me off food stamps even though my income didn't increase but fucc i might not have no food but imma pay my rent...i refuse to b homeless ever again