5'8 284 Lbs (down to 255 lbs now :-))

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
How are u losing the weight? Whats ya diet & excersize regime like?
I hadn't been following like a strict organized diet I just cut out soda, fried foods and sweets pretty much and been using those protein shakes too making sure I get good amount of protein

Was trying to never exceed 2k calories in a day and even some days try to stay even lower like 1500

Drunk a lot of water and I do a good 30 mins on treadmill frequently just walking aiming to do 3.5-4.0 speed with incline at 6. I moved it to 10 recenfly tho

I also love basketball so been spending lotta time on court just getting shots up

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I hadn't been following like a strict organized diet I just cut out soda, fried foods and sweets pretty much and been using those protein shakes too making sure I get good amount of protein

Was trying to never exceed 2k calories in a day and even some days try to stay even lower like 1500

Drunk a lot of water and I do a good 30 mins on treadmill frequently just walking aiming to do 3.5-4.0 speed with incline at 6. I moved it to 10 recenfly tho

I also love basketball so been spending lotta time on court just getting shots up

You're killing it. Let me or any of us know if you hit a plateau.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Keep it up breh, another twenty-thirty pounds and you can start to think about fooling around with some weights and more intense cardio

I'm not sure what it's like where you live, but since the weather is getting nice try to go for a long walk in the evenings if you're feeling bored with the gym