5MICMIX- RAEKWON - BLOOD ON CHEF APRON (1998-2000 LOUD era / American CREAM Team)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
so I was tinkering with immobilarity to add some songs for my iphone and i ended up putting togetehr a 80 min best of raekwon from his initial solo run. These are pretty much all the dope features and overall material he dropped in that time by himself.

So now I got a 9 track version of immobilarity and this.

i made this to highlight the emcee raekwon is. everyone talks about cuban linx but rae held his own in the new sound of the late 90s. IDK how some of these didnt make it to his real album but there are real gems here if your young and like that nyc shyt. if your not a wu fan, i feel rae was in the same place here as lox, jay, 50 cent nyc shyt, go into this with an pen mind is what im saying. this isnt dusty wutang shyt but still potent.

there is a heavy mixtape/nyc vibe here. heavy influence of american cream team with multiple features from superb, chip banks, killa sin, etc. it still has the wu collab vibe witha solid showing of rae on the solo tip, featuring one of my fav rae solo songs RESPECT POWER. almost put the skit in where rae dissin the fukk outta irv gotti but this is EXACTLY 80 min.

THIS is PRIME Raekwon the Chef, with POWER by his side. enjoy

American Cream Team - Its Not A Game feat. Raekwon & The RZA
Busta Rhymes - The Heist feat. Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Roc Marciano
Cappadonna - Love Is The Message feat. Raekwon
Easy Mo Bee - Lets Make A Toast feat. Roc Marciano, Busta Rhymes, Chip Banks & Raekwon
Fat Joe - John Blaze feat. Nas, Big Pun, Jadakiss & Raekwon
La The Darkman - Spring Water feat. Raekwon
Mya - Movin' Out (Remix) feat. Raekwon & N.O.R.E.
Outkast - Skew It on the Bar-B feat. Raekwon
Pete Rock - The Game feat. Reakwon, Prodigy & Ghostface Killah
Raekwon - Blue Diamond feat. Chip Banks
Raekwon - Dem Want War
Raekwon - Determination
Raekwon - Ghetto feat. Carl Thomas
Raekwon - Giant Size feat. Killah Sin & American Cream Team
Raekwon - Respect Power
Raekwon - Street Mic Mechanic - Unreleased
Raekwon - Tony Touch Freestyle
Raekwon - Vampire Bats - Unreleased
Raekwon - Wu-Tang Cream Team Line-Up feat. Wu-Tang Clan & American Cream Team
Raekwon & Ghostface - Cuttin It Up feat. Killa Sin & American Cream Team
Slick Rick - Frozen feat. Raekwon
Smiff N Wessun - Black Trump feat. Raekwon

Production: Pete Rock, Kanye West, Large Professor, Easy Mo Bee, DJ Scratch, Organized Noize, Carlos Broady, Ski Beatz, Rockwilder, EZ Elpee, Infinite Arkatechz, Knobody, Lord Self, Goldfingaz, LIlz, PLX, etc

JUST remembered prince of psalms with mean doe green prod by 6th july ahhh

there are miore tracks than this from that era but this is the cream of the crop... his wutang heavy work to be continued....

@SoulController id appreciate if maybe you could add ya name list, just dont want this to fly under the radar. rae is too underrated.. especially this era where people call him "trash" and fell off because of a few songs on immobilarity.

Last edited: