[6/18] Money In The Bank Thread: First Ever Women's MITB Ladder Match

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I like Lana but just look at her side by side with Naomi. Naomi is a goddess. Lana looks good but not on Naomi level. Naomi's is beautiful and sculpted. Renee looks like Lana's mom.

7ea26a67b618bf52cd3f776113d3a1e6.jpg
Naomi is more stacked than Lana but Lana looks very fit and in shape. She's very attractive. Don't let that report fukk with your head, man:laugh: They have a Republican mindset on what a face of a company looks like..in case you've missed the Reigns experiment and his WM main events every year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That was my main gripe with this shyt, MITB should NEVER be a brand-exclusive ppv. They're basically telling us who'll be in the title picture for the foreseeable future on Raw.

They turned MITB into a forgettable show, I knew that would happen from jump. This shyt was stupid:beli:
I agree with the briefcase should never be brand exclusive.... but its hard for Raw have a briefcase when they got a champ that only shows up once every 3 months :snoop:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Not a good show at all, but shout out to the Maharajah retaining even though he should never, ever be booked in a 20 minute match again. Also shout out to Corbin's exquisite heel booking. Usos/New Day was for sure MOTN. AJ/Nak at Summerslam or WM is going to be LIT. Women's MITB being won by a man all to set up a Daniel Bryan promo is never going to not be funny. I hope the decision is made that Ellsworth actually won and he's the one that can cash in since no one thinks of him as a man.

Where's all those SD marks saying the women's division is so much better on the blue brand? :sas2:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Thinking Randy wins title back from Jinder at the slam of summer, Corbin cashes in. Or Corbin cashes in before Randy even gets the pin. Nak wins at Survivor Series. AJ wins Rumble

And then..... :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I go on 411mania to see their reviews and two different people have the main event as 4 and a half stars

:gucci:
That shyt was not that good

That 4.5 is really just for the Nakamura/AJ portion. Outside of that probably an 3.5-3.75 match.

As for the ladder match, I know a few people were complaining but considering they've pretty much covered every possible spot for the match. The only thing they havent done is someone win in the position that AJ was in last night. It's hard to bring something new, factoring all the MITB/TLC we've had over the years.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ/Nakamura is a wrestlemania marquee match. Naturally it'll happen at battleground

That wouldn't be so bad. They'd have way more time to work at Battleground and would probably have better placement on the card.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Naomi is more stacked than Lana but Lana looks very fit and in shape. She's very attractive. Don't let that report fukk with your head, man:laugh: They have a Republican mindset on what a face of a company looks like..in case you've missed the Reigns experiment and his WM main events every year.

Both are very fit and in shape, but you're definitely right about the rest of that. It's 2017 and they're still trying to create another Trish after failing to do so all those years.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you can watch AJ styles and not know who he is, that's not anyone else's problem, that's yours. There's a handful of people in the WWE without a gimmick, and AJ isn't one of them

Does Seth Rollins even have a gimmick? :skip: Or is putting "Fricking" between your name supposed to be a gimmick?