Daps
giphy.gif

This was like me as a kid :mjlol:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
According to F4WOnline, current WWE United States Champion Kevin Owens, may have suffered some sort of leg injury last night, following one of the hard bumps he took during the Money In The Bank Ladder match. Owens was helped to the back following the contest & appeared to be hurt.

This was likely from the slam off the top onto the ladder by Sami. You could see Owens grab his leg shortly after.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's doing all this because we criticized bland Baron Corbin for not having a real gimmick. :skip:
Lonewolf...almost every tag match he's been apart of he's talked shyt to his partner before or during the match because he doesn't care to get help from anyone and rather do it himself

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not a good show at all, but shout out to the Maharajah retaining even though he should never, ever be booked in a 20 minute match again. Also shout out to Corbin's exquisite heel booking. Usos/New Day was for sure MOTN. AJ/Nak at Summerslam or WM is going to be LIT. Women's MITB being won by a man all to set up a Daniel Bryan promo is never going to not be funny. I hope the decision is made that Ellsworth actually won and he's the one that can cash in since no one thinks of him as a man.

Where's all those SD marks saying the women's division is so much better on the blue brand? :sas2:

I didn't even think of it that way but :pachaha: at the reality of the situation

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
*sigh* He is the "Face that runs the place". A world beater who has been successful at every promotion he has ever been in except WWE. He set out to prove he is the best wrestler in the world. The gimmick is that he is the supposed franchise of Smackdown Live now as he is pound for pound, after beating John Cena, the world's best wrestler. He doesnt need to be a cartoon character to have a gimmick. His gimmick is he is the best in the world at a fake sport.

I hate that you had to spell this out line for line and step by step.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
'Lone wolf' is a gimmick/character. It might not be the best but his whole deal is that he is a loner who hates everyone and will attack anyone at a moment's notice to get where he needs to be.

Just like Dolph Ziggler's "show off" is an actual gimmick too. This has been addressed before, Ziggler isn't necessarily in there to even win, his character wants to put on the most entertaining match of the night. Think of it as a boxer who could be more fundamental and easily win bouts on points but he's there to entertain and will take risks/chances in order to entertain.

You have to view wrestling like it's a sport and make those comparisons. The more entertaining you are the more people are going to watch, it's not only about wins and losses, being entertaining is what pays the bills.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
'Lone wolf' is a gimmick/character. It might not be the best but his whole deal is that he is a loner who hates everyone and will attack anyone at a moment's notice to get where he needs to be.

Just like Dolph Ziggler's "show off" is an actual gimmick too. This has been addressed before, Ziggler isn't necessarily in there to even win, his character wants to put on the most entertaining match of the night. Think of it as a boxer who could be more fundamental and easily win bouts on points but he's there to entertain and will take risks/chances in order to entertain.

You have to view wrestling like it's a sport and make those comparisons. The more entertaining you are the more people are going to watch, it's not only about wins and losses, being entertaining is what pays the bills.

I like Corbin's character, the whole lone wolf thing. But since he's "The Lone Wolf", why are they putting him in tag matches? shyt doesn't make any sense :mindblown:

And he should be beating up both faces and heels, anyone that gets in his way, he's a lone wolf after all :smugbiden:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I like Lana but just look at her side by side with Naomi. Naomi is a goddess. Lana looks good but not on Naomi level. Naomi's is beautiful and sculpted. Renee looks like Lana's mom.

7ea26a67b618bf52cd3f776113d3a1e6.jpg

I could name 10 women on the roster I'd rather sleep with over Naomi, and Lana is one of them. :manny:

But not Renee though, she is incredibly overrated and tries way too hard :skip:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Ehhh you might be giving more credit to Dolph than is accounted for imo, if his character is the showoff and he doesn't necessarily care about winning why is he always whining about wanting to be put into big matches and title shots? He should be going into any match with the mindset of winning, to only "showoff" in the ring (and by that I mean doing headlocks while doing a headstand, yes he's done that before) as that being the only part of his "character" that makes sense while not trying to win to get those big matches is ass backwards.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Problem with the MITB matches, are having people who have already been champion. They should only people who have never been champion, mainly mid carders.

Why does Charlotte want the briefcase so badly? She's already won the title 5 times or whatever, and she's gonna get another 50 title matches in the future anyway.

Only having mid carders who have never sniffed the world title scene, (Corbin, Naka, Zayn, Mojo, Dillinger etc) would be a better match-up and could guarantee one mid carder is gonna (probably) be world champion and push them into the world title scene.

I know Corbin and Carmella won, but my point still stands :manny: