[6/26/22] AEW & NJPW Present: Forbidden Door PPV

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Doesn't the G1 take like a month to do? Going to be tough for AEW to agree to put a guy in there who just came back and is part of their own tournament (Miro) and another who is on the shelf with a bad concussion (Danielson) when they already have several other notable names sidelined
The fact New Japan can't pull their weight in these negotiations is a disgrace for a company that made their mark in the business by taking advantage of working relationships with other promotions. This is some weak ass shyt by them. It's not like you can't book around some issues and arrange a schedule with AEW so some wredtlers can be 1 week in the US during the G1 tour.

This G1 will only have 6 matches per wrestlers this year. It's not gonna be an excrutiating tour like it used to be. Dragon's concussion should be more than dealt with by July 16t (and if it isn't then breh should retire again because it would mean his brain is fukked), he's expected to return in 1 week anyway. 6 matches in a month is not something Miro couldn't handle.

And let's take my favorites out of the ecuation, it's :mindblown: they could only take Archer when that dude is more of a New Japan guy anyway (he's never on AEW TV).

Moxley is the only one they couldn't book because he's gonna be champion but literally anyone else could've gone there. shyt, send Eddie (he's gonna be free after Blood & Guts at the end of the month), send Hangmayne (directionless right now and needs a break from AEW TV), or Cole (same as Hangmayne) or PAC, or Andrade, or Swerve, or Keith Lee, or Malakai.

AEW TV is booked in a way were people go in and out of the card (or up and down) so 6 weeks ain't that big of a deal, It's not like Tony Khan is booking some impressive angles that require people to be constantly on TV. I can assure you none of the people that I mentioned will be doing important shyt weekly during the G1. Most will probably have 1 big TV match in 6 weeks and a bunch of filler or promos in between. Like I said, you can book around that.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
send Hangmayne (directionless right now and needs a break from AEW TV), or Cole (same as Hangmayne)

There's also the fact I believe Hangman competed in the G1 in the past as well and has that experience with the schedule. Cole is hurt currently so he's resting up for Forbidden Door.

Wouldn't surprise me if Kenneth is on the way back now either. :leon:

I don't think Omega's coming back until All Out at the earliest.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The fact New Japan can't pull their weight in these negotiations is a disgrace for a company that made their mark in the business by taking advantage of working relationships with other promotions. This is some weak ass shyt by them. It's not like you can't book around some issues and arrange a schedule with AEW so some wredtlers can be 1 week in the US during the G1 tour.

This G1 will only have 6 matches per wrestlers this year. It's not gonna be an excrutiating tour like it used to be. Dragon's concussion should be more than dealt with by July 16t (and if it isn't then breh should retire again because it would mean his brain is fukked), he's expected to return in 1 week anyway. 6 matches in a month is not something Miro couldn't handle.

And let's take my favorites out of the ecuation, it's :mindblown: they could only take Archer when that dude is more of a New Japan guy anyway (he's never on AEW TV).

Moxley is the only one they couldn't book because he's gonna be champion but literally anyone else could've gone there. shyt, send Eddie (he's gonna be free after Blood & Guts at the end of the month), send Hangmayne (directionless right now and needs a break from AEW TV), or Cole (same as Hangmayne) or PAC, or Andrade, or Swerve, or Keith Lee, or Malakai.

AEW TV is booked in a way were people go in and out of the card (or up and down) so 6 weeks ain't that big of a deal, It's not like Tony Khan is booking some impressive angles that require people to be constantly on TV. I can assure you none of the people that I mentioned will be doing important shyt weekly during the G1. Most will probably have 1 big TV match in 6 weeks and a bunch of filler or promos in between. Like I said, you can book around that.

Harold Meij would never let this slide. :mjpls: