[6/27] The Old vs. The Dirty b*stard... Debate Again; Biden vs. Trump in Atlanta, GA - CNN at 9PM EST

From 1 Star to 5, Rate the fukkery we will see.

• ⭐⭐ - Debate with some shots thrown, but order is kept.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:comeon: we're pretending trump is incapable of getting on a debate stage, and talking about how inflation, gas prices and the border are "the worst that anyone's ever seen", in his typical exaggerating, lying, bullshyt style? i assure you he's far more dangerous than you're letting on
Hammer implies he’s actually bringing up coherent, reasonable points to back up his assertion.

If I say you’re the worst poster I’ve ever seen am I hammering you?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hammer implies he’s actually bringing up coherent, reasonable points to back up his assertion.

If I say you’re the worst poster I’ve ever seen am I hammering you?
you think this debate is going to be about coherent, reasonable points? :laff:

trump is a narcissistic sociopath, and a massive loser. biden is 100% not physically fit to be president until january of 2029. i can assure you that coherent, reasonable points are not what this debate is about :laff:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you think this debate is going to be about coherent, reasonable points? :laff:

trump is a narcissistic sociopath, and a massive loser. biden is 100% not physically fit to be president until january of 2029. i can assure you that coherent, reasonable points are not what this debate is about :laff:
I don’t. That’s why I’m the only one so far that voted it will be a 5 star shyt show. But Trump won’t be “hammering” anybody. He’ll be playing the classics , which is far from it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t. That’s why I’m the only one so far that voted it will be a 5 star shyt show. But Trump won’t be “hammering” anybody. He’ll be playing the classics , which is far from it
no, he'll be hammering biden on gas prices, inflation, and the border. that isn't the classics, that's all new material

no one in HL has even really developed a coherent comeback for biden, to explain gas prices and inflation away :dead: what is it?

we're 4 years in, so biden can't pretend he doesn't own it. pelosi and biden spent like drunken sailors, and DID own some of this inflation, since it was her final chance to loot the treasury. and oh yeah; you guys don't want biden to brag that he's beating trump's oil production levels, because the people protesting for Hamas won't like it. so what the fukk is biden gonna say for a comeback, to explain this shyt away?

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Trump gonna gas up the stage
full

Byron gonna have at 2-3 incoherent sentences at minimum and forget a whole year of his own term :scusthov:

It's a Great American Flaboff :flabbynsick:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is exactly what i want to see from the debate. biden and the moderators shamelessly working together, to put trump on the spot

force this fukking moron to explain some of the stupid promises he makes