[6/27] The Old vs. The Dirty b*stard... Debate Again; Biden vs. Trump in Atlanta, GA - CNN at 9PM EST

From 1 Star to 5, Rate the fukkery we will see.

• ⭐⭐ - Debate with some shots thrown, but order is kept.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: the Orange p*ssy trying to regain the narrative

Kamala should agree to this, on the condition that Sean Hannity apologize live on air, on behalf of Fox, for lying to the American people about the 2020 election

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: the Orange p*ssy trying to regain the narrative

Kamala should agree to this, on the condition that Sean Hannity apologize live on air, on behalf of Fox, for lying to the American people about the 2020 election

You can still do Twitter instead of X for embeds.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i was wondering why the fukk that wasnt working :dead: what am i doing wrong? normal copy and paste isnt workign?

Musk dumb dumb ass made twitter(dotcom) move all to x(dotcom)... but like Elon, there is still a backdoor... so take any tweet with x and replace with twitter.

Your link: x(dot)com/RonFilipkowski/status/1791562062360899757
Make it: twitter(dot)com/RonFilipkowski/status/1791562062360899757

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Hannity already floating the idea of Trump backing out of the debate

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPwasrtbIAE5Fzx.jpg

GPxxwktbYAAYaEM.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown​

David Edwards

June 13, 2024 10:22AM ET

'I'll lose the debate on purpose': Trump tries to lower expectations for Biden showdown

Donald Trump (Photo via AFP)

Former President Donald Trump claimed that he might intentionally lose the first presidential debate of 2024 in an effort to keep President Joe Biden on the Democratic ticket.

During an interview that aired Thursday on Real America's Voice, Trump sought to lower expectations for his debate performance. He argued that Biden should take a drug test before the event.

"They're going to feed him a lot of stuff, and we should do a drug test," he demanded. "I'd love to do a drug test beforehand."

"If he makes it through, no matter what, how bad, no matter how bad he is, they'll say he was great," he continued.

Trump said he did not want Biden removed from the Democratic ticket even though he polls better than other contenders.

ALSO READ: 8 ways convicted felon Donald Trump doesn't become president

"Well, you know, interestingly, they've done polling, and I do better against almost everybody," he opined. "And so they don't — they don't want to take him off. It depends."

"Maybe I'm better off losing the debate," Trump added. "I'll make sure he stays. I'll lose the debate on purpose. Maybe I'll do something like that."