6 Cert Brehs Where ya'll at? Ex google engineer tells people to not to learn to code.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I'm not watching the video but your synopsis alone makes me think this dude is dumb as rocks.

Computers aren't writing code by themselves anytime soon. There is a level of creativity and understanding human likes/dislikes (especially when it comes to user facing design decisions) for a computer to be able to do this.

This is Elon Musk style masturbation to techno-fantasy.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Eventually computer generated apps and software will happen but I don't see the need for human interaction in terms of maintaining and fine tuning code going away.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Not saying he’s wrong about the fact that human beings need to prepare for all possibilities in relation to Artificial intelligence.

But you’re really dense and lack ambition and you’re trying to use this video as a scape goat.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
This asian nikka trolling @1:38 he talking about a robot computer apocalypse.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm not watching the video but your synopsis alone makes me think this dude is dumb as rocks.

Computers aren't writing code by themselves anytime soon.
I think he trolling now that I'm watching it in it's entirety he talking about coming up with battle plans and fighting robots. Like he halfway trolling than he serious.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
full
This asian nikka trolling @1:38 he talking about a robot computer apocalypse.

I believe this will happen

We'll be dead tho.

Our grandkids tho....

:francis::mjcry:

I hope I leave enough money behind for them

:mjcry:

People who talk about that shyt usually say it in a joking manner but on some low-key serious shyt at the same time :wow:

:dead:

Hopefully I'll be long gone

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Computers aren't writing code by themselves anytime soon. There is a level of creativity and understanding human likes/dislikes (especially when it comes to user facing design decisions) for a computer to be able to do this.

This is Elon Musk style masturbation to techno-fantasy.

Computers and apps are already writing their own code. But, honestly, I think software devs would be the last jobs to go. If you can make a computer self aware enough to not need humans to maintain it what job can't you make a computer reliably do at that point?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Also if we're being real the lane for code monkeys coming out of dev school that can hack together some bullshyt is prolly finna dry up within the next 15 years. But nikkas that actually understand good engineering and design principles and can design high level self maintainable algorithms are always gonna eat until they become too expensive for their own good. Thinking long term I'd advise brehs to take the student loan hit and get drilled into having a good engineering core because when thar time comes business are gonna be like I can get an intern to push a few buttons and pump out crap what do I need you for:yeshrug: