6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Trying to find a way to make passive income. I'm seriously considering and looking into creating a youtube live stream page for all my Spotify music. A jazz, blues, and soulful house music playlist with over 40 hrs of music and animation. This could easily bring me well into 6 figures as I know the perfect outlets including here, to bring in enough traction. 🤔

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Trying to find a way to make passive income. I'm seriously considering and looking into creating a youtube live stream page for all my Spotify music. A jazz, blues, and soulful house music playlist with over 40 hrs of music and animation. This could easily bring me well into 6 figures as I know the perfect outlets including here, to bring in enough traction. 🤔
Can't that get copyrighted?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Can't that get copyrighted?
That part depends. There's a gray line but youtube will warn you about if a song is copyrighted. Usually with house music, a lot of it is DJ'd with no patents so it could go under the radar.

LoFi music is another category that anyone can distribute.

But when it comes to music with lyrics actually from the studio, it's very hit or miss.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
They literally work me for every penny they pay me, can’t wait to get these four months off- I have three demanding bosses so all over the place!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this white dude being the ultimate white dude today. got 5 people in a meeting, 3/5 of us are all aligned to this deck, 1 dude is just there so he won't get fined - added absolutely zero to the convo, and the cac of all cacs just sitting there talking about the deck isn't good enough but can't give concrete or actionable feedback. i'd be receptive if i was the only one lost, but literally the rest of us could not fathom what more he wanted. felt like he was on a power trip cuz his boss put a battery in his back. i don't have the patience for this shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
These MFs just did a company wide round of layoffs but I'm the same email told us to stay focused on delivering for the customer :camby:
Trying to squeeze every last bit of work out of the staff. My company been going through several rounds of layoffs and the shyt is crazy. I have way more work with higher expectations. And now less resources.

Just put in for vacation. I need time away.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps

Daps
It was a Security Engineer position.

That is the thing, I expected some general linux questions...(none of that). What can you not see when u run a tcp dump on port 443?

So, the segmentation of this packet, why is advantageous? Securing an ssh server, how would you do that outside of the normal user name and password, ssh keys? What is capture in the details of this vulnerability? :francis: it is like my resume got thrown out/

Like damn ask me shyt on my resume bro n keep it general. That's what is frustrating.

I have a potential advisory interview position if the ciso wants to interview me

If I do make it to the next step then I believe I can crack it since I would be more focus on the details.

It was ridiculous..same here or keep it general in the sense that foundational knowledge that every one should know. not pick something a day to day person would be paying attention...
I have a Security Operation Engineer interview on Friday and this just shook the shyt out of me.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I have a Security Operation Engineer interview on Friday and this just shook the shyt out of me.

It depends, it was a FAANG. Not every company is going to actually treat you like this. I personally would not. Being technical to me is seeing an issue, being able to research vendor documentations and resolve it. That's all it is to it.