6 Figures 6 Certs Random Thoughts Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LOL, how did that happen?

Was he a rejection? Or was he down on the list, hoping the top candidate would accept?
Basically I liked him better, my gut said go with him, but he got ticky tack feedback from his interview with my manager and one of the xFn interviewers. This other guy got glowing reviews all around but I could tell he wasn't as into the role, I offered it to him since the whole team was excited, he strung out the response then finally turned it down.

Me and the recruiter were like fukk it, let's reach out to the dude who we rejected, he was down to engage and here we are

well-so-im-done.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Damn you was just talking about this a week ago. :ohhh:

I'm serious....

If they need a remote analyst.

I know you're serious. Your screen name is Serious :pachaha:

But just check the careers page and let me know if you see anything you like. Lemme see if I can clear $6-$8K in bonus referrals by EOY, I'll get my parents a really nice Christmas gift :blessed: maybe take my talents to Colombia for a bit :youngsabo:

But I gotta vet that resume first :ufdup:

My boy had great experience but I had to clean up his resume for formatting and concise wording. Then we did like an hour of prep work just talking about how to position himself with the HM.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just got back from a week in Toronto. Hadn’t been in almost 2 decades. It’s weird how that connection with family is still there.

I was supposed to come back on Thursday, but my flight got canceled. Then, I was supposed to come back this afternoon, but that flight was canceled. I was chilling in the airport for hours just waiting.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Im not one for school at all. But lately im thinking about goin back to be a electrical engineer. I take a long time with learning math and its been 10 years since i been in a classroom.

My bro said not to go to a university for engineering and instead get certifications at a trade school. Is he full of shyt? Is it true?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Im not one for school at all. But lately im thinking about goin back to be a electrical engineer. I take a long time with learning math and its been 10 years since i been in a classroom.

My bro said not to go to a university for engineering and instead get certifications at a trade school. Is he full of shyt? Is it true?
I'm not sure you'll have a solid enough base to get an engineering certification without full schooling, but that's all a mystery to me. One of my roommates was a Civil Engineering major and that shyt kicked his ass for 5, 6 years straight. EE might not be quite as bad, but the electrical part of physics fukked me up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm not sure you'll have a solid enough base to get an engineering certification without full schooling, but that's all a mystery to me. One of my roommates was a Civil Engineering major and that shyt kicked his ass for 5, 6 years straight. EE might not be quite as bad, but the electrical part of physics fukked me up.
EE is the worst :dahell:

Everyone usually does Civil because its the easiest.

I hated the electrical part of physics as well.

You have to be super duper geek to like that shyt.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
EE is the worst :dahell:

Everyone usually does Civil because its the easiest.

I hated the electrical part of physics as well.

You have to be super duper geek to like that shyt.
I went to an engineering school and I think most people were mechanical or civil. Aerospace if you hated yourself :pachaha: . The physics labs were fun but fukk the actual lectures.