Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
saw-this-on-twitter-how-people-look-taking-selfies-70958.png

Carry on...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This chit has been posted on the Misc, yet y'all nikkas act like these two forums ain't similar. :camby:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can 'squinching' really make you look more beautiful in photos? | Daily Mail Online

I'm not talking about squinting all the way down either, I mean just slightly, very minimal. You don't realize but it changes your whole face and you exude manly and sexual aura. Went to the gas station this morning, caught mad stares and third and fourth looks. This thick milf, busty, I mean titties popping out the work clothes type kept glancing. Try it for yourselves brehs

you are half way there, breh.
the second part of the formula is slightly tilting your head back.
the squinted eyes says "i see you'.
the head tilted back says "i see you but i'm looking down on you".

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
lol the reason models squint is because the big flashes makes your eyes bug out

folks squinting just to squint :russ:
Maybe that's one of the reasons but regular 'IG models' who are not on the set of a photoshoot and just taking a regular photo squint. It's a very unnoticeable practice that changes your face completely..

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Be a homosexual who can't accept reality brehs

Ole Vito ass nikka

qMzinC.gif

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Maybe that's one of the reasons but regular 'IG models' who are not on the set of a photoshoot and just taking a regular photo squint. It's a very unnoticeable practice that changes your face completely..
IGs have professional done stuff too and just use PC apps to upload. A lot of model pics are squinting and even opening the lower jaw a bit to fake cheekbones I'll give you that. Most commercial portraiture is faked in a myriad of ways though, it is what it is.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
IGs have professional done stuff too and just use PC apps to upload. A lot of model pics are squinting and even opening the lower jaw a bit to fake cheekbones I'll give you that. Most commercial portraiture is faked in a myriad of ways though, it is what it is.
Yea shyt is crazy, I had this photographer friend and he had this app on this phone that blew my mind lol. Dude was making chicks asses bigger, creating chiseled jawlines the whole nine