TL15

Veteran
Daps
She reached out to me recently for financial help (even tho she already got a man) and I didnt even return her calls... My mother claims I'm doing too much cause "family is family" but fukk all that..... once you go against the family then you're dead to me

I think this is the most telling part of your story. If her motivation for reaching out is purely financial, it probably shows her true colors :francis:

If she came to you when her life was good and she didn't "need" anything and said "I want to do what I can to mend our relationship" then you should hear her out. But if all she wants/needs is money :camby:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I think this is the most telling part of your story. If her motivation for reaching out is purely financial, it probably shows her true colors :francis:

If she came to you when her life was good and she didn't "need" anything and said "I want to do what I can to mend our relationship" then you should hear her out. But if all she wants/needs is money :camby:

Exactly.....

And she got a man!

What the fukk I look like sending money and taking care of 2 grown ass motherfukkers :hhh:

Man... She lucky all I did was ignore her calls instead of curse her out

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It depends how we grew up.

I got a cousin who was more or less like my big brother growing up (bout 10 years on me). He does aaaaaaaaaall type of fukkshyt and owes like 12/15 cousins money to the point when we went down to Kentucky my other cousin wanted to poke him cuz he owe him bread.

But off the strength he was genuine when I was 10 years old, I’m keepin him. Fight anybody for that nikka:birdman:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
220px-GodForgivesIDon%27tUSPoster.jpg

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I get where you are coming from in that someone displays disrespectful tendencies towards those you love then its:camby:

...But, in this case, its ya sister so I'd begrudgingly forgive but would always keep at arm's length for the sake of my parents. You never know how long they have and for them to "think" they kids are copacetic is ideal for them.

NOW, if she completely disrespect YOU to a level that is crazy (esp if there is a pattern of such), then I can see your argument to hit'em with the :rudy: and :camby:.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
what exactly did she do?

Not going to expose family business but basically.... being manipulative/being a liar and doing what she felt is best for her regardless of anybody else's opinion or financial investments into her... that's the best way to put it.

Basically told my parents "I'm gonna do what I want & fukk how you feel"

Didnt even last a year before she was back on the family doorstep begging for sympathy and forgiveness

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
If they dont show true humility and willingness to change and reconcile past differences then yeah those folks mean nothing to me more than a stranger

Too prideful or insecure for a simple ass apology

At least you got your pride when you out on the street bytch:pacspit:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I think you’re doing too much:yeshrug: If your parents have forgiven her, then you’re just causing unnecessary drama at this point. That’s not to say that you should’ve helped her out. You’re not obligated to. But seeing as how the misdeed wasn’t even done to you, you’re being extra.