66% of mobile gamers only play game once.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
66 percent of players ditch free Android/iOS games in 1 day

Anyone agree or disagree with this? I have plenty of games like this where I only messed with it once or twice. I feel that mobile gaming is mostly an of the moment phenomenon. Look at how many mobile games have been hot and faded. Words with friends, draw something, scrabble with friends, sing pop, etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I say most of the games I've played for multiple times are games that take longer, like the Simpsons and now family guy, candy crush, angry birds. Lord knows I played that Flappy bird crap a few times and haven't touched it since. I need to delete it. And then the candy crush company has like five different games, and they're all basically the same shyt. Candy crush, pet rescue, farm heroes, all the same gameplay yet they get tons of downloads. It's like the stock market, everyone gets excited and the price goes up at first but over time only a few survive. Not all are like angry birds that created an entire franchise and company out of it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
there will always be a new flavor of the month for mobile games

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I have only two games on my phone, candy crush and fruit ninja and I play those one or twice a week.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I only play tetris...for mobile stick to classics; IDK why sega and nintendo havent begun publishing their classics for iOS or android.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
only play poker, and haven't done that in months......
I remember when the poker tourneys were going on. My laptop broke end of 2012 and the android version of poker stars isn't the same so I stopped playing. I don't think they have them anymore. Haven't seen mightyhealthy post lately. I think he was the one hosting them from what I remember.