6ix9ine x Bobby Shmurda - STOOPID OUT NOW (FREE GS9)

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Snapped :hhh:

bytch, I'm Nick Cannon with this drum-dr-drum-drum-drum
(Brra-pum-pum)
Pull up with semis, no lil pump-pr-ump-pump-pumps
(No esskeetit)
We goin' dumb-d-dumb-dumb-dumb-d-dumb-dumb-dumb
bytch I'm stupid, bytch I'm dumb

Snapped :hhh:

Really he snapped? :mjlol:

This is snapping

Breh probably has the :gladbron: face reading nursery rhymes.

"Mother Goose snapped! :krs: You heard that Humpty Dumpty? :scusthov:"

Though TBH the nursery rhymes would be an upgrade. :pachaha:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh probably has the :gladbron: face reading nursery rhymes.

"Mother Goose snapped! :krs: You heard that Humpty Dumpty? :scusthov:"

Though TBH the nursery rhymes would be an upgrade. :pachaha:
Yo chill out son before my verbal recourse causes a mental divorce. Leave ya hoarse, from sucking lupe dikk while I ride off in a Porsche. Extra traumatic, rhymes is simply incredible. The evolution of your posting has to be inevitable. You edible on the mic, like a hot and ready, leave ya leaking red like ya moms spaghetti....Throw the confetti, this a flawless victory, your thought process a myth to me...spray you like some Listerine with some of these hot bars you can call em gasoline.

giphy-9-3.gif

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
According to who. It's still people who care about lyrics out here and what you saying in your rhymes, you aint gotta be lyrical but got damn some content is nice
What is content? What you wanna hear?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
What is content? What you wanna hear?

Something about yourself, what nikkas grow thru in there life, how you felt about certain things, how you grew up. Not just I fukked your hoe and rum rum pu pum pum on drum drum drum drum

How old are you and how do you not know what content is. I can go listen to god son and tell you what nas was going thru how he felt about certain things at that time, like I knew his mom passed and he was going thru shyt. That's how you make a connection with your fans, its why nikkas like kendrick and jcole always on top. And content aint just strictly for lyrical nikkas jeezy had content and a gang of other nikkas.

Why you think xxx had such a huge fanbase

Turn up music is cool sometimes but you never gonna survive without saying shyt in your rap.