[7/20] WWE Monday Night Raw: Deadmen and Disappearing Champions

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Last night was a very good PPV but the finish to the last 2 matches were chuckleworthy :mjlol:

I'm actually more intrigued to watch tonight to see how they're gonna salvage that :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What :dahell: is that

The rise of the true Neckbeard Jesus now that the False Prophet Kevin Owens has fallen at the hands of Cena.

QMEVtfG.png

Neckbeards will crucify him but he'll atone for all of their sins... for only $9.99 maggle.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Tonight's WWE RAW is just a few hours away and we've got details about what we can expect on the show.

Following last night's Battleground pay-per-view, RAW is slated to feature three long 'promo' segments. No word yet on what those segments will be, but they will most likely involve an explanation of sorts regarding the no-contest finish of the main event.

Additionally, we should get some clarification regarding the characters of Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. With Brock Lesnar being portrayed as a babyface in recent weeks, it's highly unlikely their match at SummerSlam will feature two fan favorites squaring off.

Expect former WWE Superstar Abraham Washington to also be involved in some sort of segment as he has been recently re-signed to a 6 month contract
The Authority:dj2:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Tonight's WWE RAW is just a few hours away and we've got details about what we can expect on the show.

Following last night's Battleground pay-per-view, RAW is slated to feature three long 'promo' segments. No word yet on what those segments will be, but they will most likely involve an explanation of sorts regarding the no-contest finish of the main event.

Additionally, we should get some clarification regarding the characters of Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. With Brock Lesnar being portrayed as a babyface in recent weeks, it's highly unlikely their match at SummerSlam will feature two fan favorites squaring off.

Expect former WWE Superstar Abraham Washington to also be involved in some sort of segment as he has been recently re-signed to a 6 month contract

Wasn't expecting that last piece of news.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
TSC brehs in a bit early cause I need your help. Idk where to ask (probably should in the Booth but I know y'all can come through for me). Anyway, there was a website that had complete albums for downloads, all genres. All zip files, no torrents. And they constantly added new ones. Does anyone remember what it was and can PM me with the site? :scrai:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
TSC brehs in a bit early cause I need your help. Idk where to ask (probably should in the Booth but I know y'all can come through for me). Anyway, there was a website that had complete albums for downloads, all genres. All zip files, no torrents. And they constantly added new ones. Does anyone remember what it was and can PM me with the site? :scrai:
what:leostare:

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves

Mustard Mark's new Pallbearer :wow: