$7 to make a team for WW3: who you picking?

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$6
USA

$4

Russia
China

$3
Japan
India
France

$2
Britain
Iran
Israel

$1
Turkey
Egypt
Germany
Brazil
South Korea
Saudi Arabia

i'm picking Britain, India and Israel
Britain (highly specialized forces, pedigree as they conquered the whole world, world class navy)
India: enormous manpower and firepower
Israel: cutting edge tech, best intel

All 3 have nukes

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why you ain’t say that then in the Op? Op?

and why?

I’ll debate. :mjpls:
israel and american cutting edge tech is the same
chinese manpower > USA + israel is gonna go extra hard on those Germans

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Wayment! Specify in the OP are we commanding them or are they gonna be on autopilot :whoa:

israel and american cutting edge tech is the same
chinese manpower > USA + israel is gonna go extra hard on those Germans

Israel a solid pic for war. Out of every place on that list prob has the most people per capita trained to go. Quality asset. Thought about it myself. No beating America or ever even going to be at odds with America tho. Wouldn’t even have to worry bout them if they fell out. That’s pulling the plug on they self.

Last war China been and won was a civil war lmao. Last time they fought European powers there was the Century of Humiliation. Nah breh. They got a lot of people, a lot that will fight and die for them, but not soldiers.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wayment! Specify in the OP are we commanding them or are they gonna be on autopilot :whoa:

Israel a solid pic for war. Out of every place on that list prob has the most people per capita trained to go. Quality asset. Thought about it myself. No beating America or ever even going to be at odds with America tho. Wouldn’t even have to worry bout them if they fell out. That’s pulling the plug on they self.

Last war China been and won was a civil war lmao. Last time they fought European powers there was the Century of Humiliation. Nah breh. They got a lot of people, a lot that will fight and die for them, but not soldiers.
they are not my first choice but the PLA is very different from those armies in the 1800s lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

They gotta be on autopilot.
Mufukkas on here dont know how to command a military in a world War. We'd all get washed in 3 days :dead: