$7 to make a team for WW3: who you picking?

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
USA and Germany.

USAs naval and Air dominance + if Germany decides to turn back on the war machine =game over :banderas:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
US+South Korea for its geography and heavy industry.

War is like most activities. You need experience and practice to be good at it and the US have almost 100 of constant practice.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Who made this list :martin:

Russia and France should be $2. Japan shouldn't be on the list at all or $1 max.

Brehs on Russia dikk in the thread but on a global scale they are considered clowns with nukes.

Ranking system is ridiculous but I would run the table with China, Israel, and South Korea. (edit - originally had Iran in the mix too for more nukes because I can't do math)

Everyone's got nukes (technically Israel and SK don't but let's be honest here) and bad ass special forces teams who are used to doing wet work in foreign countries.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
$4
Russia
China

$2
Britain
Iran
Israel

$1
Turkey
Egypt
Germany
Brazil
South Korea
Saudi Arabia
I'mma get my money worth with this big ass coalition:smugdraper:

Just looked it up, that's 2.306.604.800 people / 29,6% of the world :jawalrus:
U.S. and Turkey.

U.S. is an ocean away from the European and Asian powers and Turkey is the strongest military in the middle east.
nikka Turkey is both in Europe and Asia :childplease:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Germany 1 dollar :dead:someone who almost took over an entire continent once is the same price as Brazil

The most advanced continent at the time with their own empires. The Germans were apex predators

And all the ppl choosing Israel.. Why :jbhmm:...they only number around 8 million ppl and their tech is basically American

What are they bringing to the table?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The most advanced continent at the time with their own empires. The Germans were apex predators

And all the ppl choosing Israel.. Why :jbhmm:...they only number around 8 million ppl and their tech is basically American

What are they bringing to the table?
Compared to Germany? Nothing