72 yr Old White woman marries 27 yr old Nigerian

Karb

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Breh comes up looking like this every time he eats that rancid white p*ssy. :laff:

Even when your hustling days are gone, she'll be by your side still holding on :scust:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Is we PAWGING or nah? .
it seems like the Nigerian scammer is working overtime for that extra paycheck

side note: for those that have knowledge in the culture, don't nigerians have arranged marriages? im pretty sure there are a lot of Nigerian girls in the uk who are probably down for an arranged marriage.

i ain't talking about child marriages, breh... because that is gross...

all i am saying is this dude could done an arranged marriage with a girl of the same age and from the same background as him in the UK or where ever else in the world.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2::scustscust2:

Nigerian nikkas come get this L.

Is the visa game that serious? :dahell:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
it seems like the Nigerian scammer is working overtime for that extra paycheck

side note: for those that have knowledge in the culture, don't nigerians have arranged marriages? im pretty sure there are a lot of Nigerian girls in the uk who are probably down for an arranged marriage.

i ain't talking about child marriages, breh... because that is gross...

all i am saying is this dude could done an arranged marriage with a girl of the same age and from the same background as him in the UK or where ever else in the world.
I am Nigerian and i think it depends on the ethnic group. I am Igbo and none of my sisters are in an arranged, you might have a situation were the parents will play matchmaker but it is up to the kids to decide if they wanna go ahead and start a relationship with the person.

Last edited:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I am Nigerian and i think it depends on the ethnic group. I am Igbo and none of my sisters are in an arranged, you might have a situation were the parents will play matchmaker but it is up to the kids to decided if they wanna go ahead and start a relationship with the person.
that's good to hear but did this man decided to go this route assuming all he wants is a British passport? either way, it's an interesting news story and i will probably forget about it in a week.