8/21 PBC on FOX PPV: Really didn't expect this: Manny Pacquiao vs Yordenis Ugas (Spence OUT)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No hate for Spence at all.. I just think he needs more time recuperate and sharpen his skills before he faces a fast dynamic fighter like Manny. Ugas is a much better counter puncher and was able to neutralize Shawn Porter's aggressive style much better than Spence. He also holds wins over both Crawford and Spence in the amateurs. Don't sleep on him
That's just one fight..one style...Spence has more accurate punching and better at cutting a ring off than Ugas..who struggled against a nobody last time out.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No hate for Spence at all.. I just think he needs more time recuperate and sharpen his skills before he faces a fast dynamic fighter like Manny. Ugas is a much better counter puncher and was able to neutralize Shawn Porter's aggressive style much better than Spence. He also holds wins over both Crawford and Spence in the amateurs. Don't sleep on him
What does one matchup b/w two different opponents have to do with another? And neither Ugas and Porter engaged each other much, it was a dull fight.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does one matchup b/w two different opponents have to do with another? And neither Ugas and Porter engaged each other much, it was a dull fight.

Spence is the biggest name in the division right, any time black fighter gets to the top of moment this type of hate and irrational logic is directed towards them

don't worry Boots Ennis will replace Spence soon, and people will get to hating on him next

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Manny is washed up he barely beat thurman who was a shell of himself, if it wasn't for the knock down he would've lost the fight he faded in the second half of the fight

Gervonta Davis is aggressively calling out Keith Thurman right now, this is how low this guy has fallen where he is been served up as a stepping stone for a guy several weight classes down

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Manny is washed up he barely beat thurman who was a shell of himself, if it wasn't for the knock down he would've lost the fight he faded in the second half of the fight

Gervonta Davis is aggressively calling out Keith Thurman right now, this is how low this guy has fallen where he is been served up as a stepping stone for a guy several weight classes down

at bolded, you think Tank is serious about taking on Thurman next, are is this just all hype?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

bassLord

Rookie
Daps
Not to say they fight the same, but both Manny and Porter are Compact aggressive fighters that like to throw punches from different angles, The way you nullify that is to be an effective counterpuncher, make those midgets pay when they jump in. You Gotta have good head movement. Spence doesn’t like to move his head, he catches and shoots or moves straight back, you can’t do that with Manny, When Thurman tried it he got dropped

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yes they are serious, Tank will KO Thurman, that nikka is terry cloth

Leonard Ellerbe said Davis would KO him if he took the fight

and Tank is already sparring welterweights

(WOW) GERVONTA DAVIS SENDS KEITH THURMAN A SERIOUS MESSAGE - YouTube

I don't know if he KO's Keith, but I feel you. The fact you got Leonard Ellerbe commenting on it at all, cements that it's a strong possibility that talks could be had

I would definitely like to see that fight though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if he KO's Keith, but I feel you. The fact you got Leonard Ellerbe commenting on it at all, cements that it's a strong possibility that talks could be had

I would definitely like to see that fight though.

Tank got heavyweight power, he can KO anyone if he gets close enough where he can deliver his power at his optimal range

getting close to his opponent is his only challenger when fighting bigger guys

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Tank got heavyweight power, he can KO anyone if he gets close enough where he can deliver his power at his optimal range

getting close to his opponent is his only challenger when fighting bigger guys

Oh I believe his power is real..even has Mike Tyson saying he reminds him of himself...I'm just not sure if he'll be able to get to close enough to cleanly do that on Keith

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I believe his power is real..even has Mike Tyson saying he reminds him of himself...I'm just not sure if he'll be able to get to close enough to cleanly do that on Keith

Manny dropped Keith so what makes you think that, Tank will put on the high guard and cut the ring off like he does everybody else

and thurman is weak to the body, tailored made for Davis which is why they want to make the fight, I think Barrios is naturally bigger than Thurman anyway he just fights at 140

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Manny dropped Keith so what makes you think that, Tank will put on the high guard and cut the ring off like he does everybody else

and thurman is weak to the body, tailored made for Davis which is why they want to make the fight, I think Barrios is naturally bigger than Thurman anyway he just fights at 140

Yall stay acting like Thurman is some chump with multiple L's:mjlol:

dudes only defeat was a close loss to a roided up Pacman and now suddenly he doesnt know how to fight

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

I agree about Thurman being weak to the body (as he is quick to get out of the fire/on his bike in those instances lol) I just think Manny is better equipped at getting inside/angles than Tank (I say that because of his experience/level of competition compared to Tank so far.)

Either way, hopefully we'll see. If I'm wrong (about Keith not getting knocked out) I have no shame in that. I just think it goes to the cards.