8/21 PBC on FOX PPV: Really didn't expect this: Manny Pacquiao vs Yordenis Ugas (Spence OUT)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm still shaking my head at this undercard offering

We are really getting career headcase victor ortiz vs a shot robert guerrero on a PPV undercard in 2021?!!! :gucci:

fukking morons booking these fights at PBC FOX

Greed and budgeting. I just hope Ugas eats well off this. I'd love to see him shock us all.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Listen I'm say this once, if you gonna create a false narrative when you reply to me save YOUR BREATH

We ain't talking about none of that shyt you brought

I said Tank is too small to hurt a heavyweight and that's not true

I posted proof of sparring partners saying they seen Tank KO a heavyweight in sparring

I showed proof of him hitting the punching machine harder than Dominic Brazelle with his left hand not his power hand

I showed proof of 154 MMA fighter KOING a big ass 300 pound football player

what the fukk are you talking I ain't said shyt about Josh Taylor, or any Lopez, or Loma

Josh Taylor is nothing special, Lopez, and Loma, on top Rank you already know what is why yall keep having these dumb ass conversations after a decade of this shyt with Bob arum
Tank allegedly KOd some bum ass “heavyweight” (in sparring) so that means he’s the level of Tyson if he’s 5’10??? :mjlol: you must be stupid

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I'm still shaking my head at this undercard offering

We are really getting career headcase victor ortiz vs a shot robert guerrero on a PPV undercard in 2021?!!! :gucci:

fukking morons booking these fights at PBC FOX

this seems like the type of card u at least make sure ur big name contenders and prospects are on like jarron ennis...etc.

these type of things make me miss don king glory days. dude knew how to stack a ppv card.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Tank is a heavily protected power puncher..that’s it that’s all. Barrios is and always was a scrub. He tall but don’t fight tall, he isn’t a power puncher and he don’t have a high work rate.

Somebody like Matias or Regis would beat the dog shyt out of tank. PBC marketing machine is dope tho. It works because Loma and Lopez got a better resume than Tank. And tank is all the hype…Tank is the most protected big name fighter in the game.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Can yall move the Tank/Thurman talk to its own thread? Or is the hype so low for this fight everyone just like :yeshrug::mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Tank is a heavily protected power puncher..that’s it that’s all. Barrios is and always was a scrub. He tall but don’t fight tall, he isn’t a power puncher and he don’t have a high work rate.

Somebody like Matias or Regis would beat the dog shyt out of tank. PBC marketing machine is dope tho. It works because Loma and Lopez got a better resume than Tank. And tank is all the hype…Tank is the most protected big name fighter in the game.

man shut up goofy

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Can yall move the Tank/Thurman talk to its own thread? Or is the hype so low for this fight everyone just like :yeshrug::mjlol:

This idea that Tank Davis would kill any welterweight with one punch and that he truly belongs in the heavyweight division is more entertaining than whatever is going to happen to Ugas on saturday:pachaha:

Thread has gone to shyt. Blame Spence's sparring partner i guess.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Teddy Atlas: Manny Pacquiao is a Force of Nature, I've Seen It Up Close
manny-pacquiao_1629187484.jpg

BY RANDOM HITS
Published Tue Aug 17, 2021, 03:54 PM EDT

After four weeks of conditioning in the Philippines and six weeks of hard training at world-famous Freddie Roach’s Wild Card Boxing Cub in Hollywood, California, eight-division world champion Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao concluded his training camp on Monday and drove to Las Vegas to begin his fight week festivities.

This Saturday, he will challenge WBA welterweight champion Yordenis Ugás in a battle that will headline a FOX Sports PBC Pay-Per-View main event, live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

So what can Ugás expect when he faces amazin’ Manny? Hall of Fame trainer and boxing analyst Teddy Atlas had a front row seat on April 9, 2016, when he manned two-division world champion Timothy Bradley’s corner as head trainer in the rubber match of the Manny-Bradley welterweight trilogy. Manny served up two knockdowns to the fellow future Hall of Famer Bradley, en route to a unanimous decision victory. It would be the final fight of Bradley’s illustrious career and Manny would be the only man to defeat him professionally.

Here’s what Atlas had to say:

“We all know that saying; everyone has a plan until you hit them in the mouth. But with Manny, it's more like, until you hit that hornets’ nest, and Manny is literally everywhere. Tim was great. But legends sting.

“When I evaluate a fighter, I look for dimensions, and Manny is like watching 3D where everything comes at you fast and from all directions. That's the greatness of Manny, his combination of speed and power along with special instincts and a will to win. He's never forgotten what he didn't have, and he fights like he's still looking for it.

“You can look at Manny Pacquiao as a Force of Nature. Like the ocean, he pulls you into counters, then pushes you back, catching you in retreat. The tide moving a piece of driftwood. His legs are the beach giving him the ability to strand opponents in space, while his hands crash like waves. I've seen it up close. And it's no day at the beach.”

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Paperwork for all the c00ns...you won't see Teo or Fury produce such results..Spence will be back by Dec or Jan

Your main source is Blue Blood? :mjlol: You might as well have slapped Dontae's channel on there as well. I'm sure he's not biased either :mjpls: