8/26 ESPN+: Oleksandr Usyk vs Daniel Dubois (WBA, WBO, IBF Heavyweight Titles)

Who Wins?

• Usyk-Dubois Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dubois Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
And he would been ripe for a knockout. His legs were shot and his body was stiff. But instead he got a full 5 minutes to completely recover. Any way you slice it he got saved.
This point hasn’t been touched on enough even if he would have gotten up his legs were going to be paralyzed and he was going to be a sitting duck

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
To me I don't think that body shot even hurt him like that. Breh Usyk look like he was doing a sale job :yeshrug: . Savvy vet move. Ref to me was doing too much and Usykvtook advantage

Hard for me to believe a body shot at that location (wasn't even a liver shot) would KO a boxer.

Fighters have been KO’ed with jabs to the body. He was extended, Usyk is soft to the body, and it was a punch he did not see coming. He was 100% hurt. AJ also hurt Usyk to the body with a non-liver punch, and way back when A.B. dropped him with a punch to the body in the amateurs. I think Usyk is one of those guys who are easier to hurt to the body than they are to the chin.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Finally got around to watching this and yeah Uysk outclassed him but anytime he got hit with body shots clean or borderline he complained. He’s going to get stopped soon.

That what makes it worse if it just was the borderline shyt and he took the 5 mins then cool, but every body shot he complaining, my man was terrified of body shots.

And I honestly think Joyce, Zhang, Wilder and Fury beats him. Basically any HW who can punch and got heart will beat him.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
That what makes it worse if it just was the borderline shyt and he took the 5 mins then cool, but every body shot he complaining, my man was terrified of body shots.

And I honestly think Joyce, Zhang, Wilder and Fury beats him. Basically any HW who can punch and got heart will beat him.
Loma and Usyk and similar Ukranian fighters are always looking to the ref. I guess Ukranians always need someone to help them with their conflicts :ufdup:

He should prove himself against Zhang before taking the Fury fight, but that could mess up the money

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To me I don't think that body shot even hurt him like that. Breh Usyk look like he was doing a sale job :yeshrug: . Savvy vet move. Ref to me was doing too much and Usykvtook advantage

Hard for me to believe a body shot at that location (wasn't even a liver shot) would KO a boxer.

I agree, he felt pain but yeah took full advantage of the situation, that's why I think he would have got up if the ref was counting.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Fighters have been KO’ed with jabs to the body. He was extended, Usyk is soft to the body, and it was a punch he did not see coming. He was 100% hurt. AJ also hurt Usyk to the body with a non-liver punch, and way back when A.B. dropped him with a punch to the body in the amateurs. I think Usyk is one of those guys who are easier to hurt to the body than they are to the chin.
Yep the fraud Usyk has a Glass Body