8 Colombian passport bro unalived in 8 weeks

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
My ppls live in Medellin .. been living there for about 8 yrs.. fam gotta big ass penthouse in Provenza.. and said the shyt is actually worse than modular report .. shyt I lived in Medellin for almost a year back in 2019.. I went back after I left last year… shyt is so diff now.. good luck to all the passport brehs still going there… but I’m learning Portuguese and fukkin with Brazilian shortys out here in the Ironbound district .. in 2 years I’m taking my azz to Bahia.. done with Colombia

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That can happen in any country. Desperate dudes listening to their dikk and they played stupid games.

Not the way it happens there. Americans are specifically targeted in Columbia for shyt like this. And a lot of these dudes, be they black or white, get no p*ssy in the US and have no street smarts either. The currency exchange and State Department makes us feel invincible overseas but that isn't the case. Especially if you don't know the language. These chicks will be discussing setting you up in your face while you think they're saying some sexy shyt.

Suzie

Pro
Daps
You're allowed to say "kill" on thecoli, what's all this "unalive" business I see from weirdos? This isn't Tiktok, fakkit.
Just making sure. It’s not always up to the site but their host as well.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of dudes get got in Vegas and Atlanta.
Maan it’s different south america

U a target the moment you land
The damn taxi driver sets people up :damn:
You can’t trust nobody

Going out in Vegas is 1000 times safer than going out in Medellin

The clubs are dingy filled with women who are looking to drug you ..read up on the scopolamine “devils breath “

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mean, as comical as ppl will treat this, imagine Colombian or Latinas were getting set up and robbed and murder on dating apps by black criminals in Detroit, NO, Memphis, STL, etc. The coli would be talking about how ashamed they make us, and outside the coli black men would be vilified with all sorts of slurs.

Who yall got winning? Pittsburg or Buffalo?