steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Show is hilarious.

It's the smallest moment, but when he pulled the little flick knife on the 'Blood Sacrifice' skit like :ehh:....:manny:, I fukking lost it :laff:

That whole episode was the best one.

Him talking to his "therapist" and his "maid"

:mjlol:

I feel like that episode should be stickied for the HollYwEirD conspiracy theorists

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Watched like 4 episodes. It's decent, but not laugh out loud funny.
There were a few scenes that had me laughing but for the most part, this is where I’m at with it too.

Had a lot of fun with it though and hope it’s picked up for another season. So far it’s a smartly written show and I see the potential.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This was funny to me and I felt like every episode got better. The Bravest nikka on the team was the funniest sketch to me because it's true where all those donations went.

If I had to guess there was a celeb that's on this site, he'd be one of them based on the jokes on his show.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
5, maybe 10 dollars
Would u pay that?
Shyt I would
:mjlit:

:mjlol:

And shorty who play his girl in ep2 look good af
Then I went to her IG and she likes girls only
:francis:

Happy to see ol boy from the Cosby show working. I remember social media clowning him for working at Trader Joe's and its good to see his can carve a lane doing more comedy stuff.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Dope show.

I see that Lorne executive producer, I wonder if they’re gonna try something similar with other cast members.