Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
this shyt made wonder who else is funny on SNL and being held back cause they all dry as hell to me on there

excellent show

I used to feel that Kenan and Jay Pharoah were being held back but Kenan has his own show now and it’s not as good as Che. Haven’t really kept up with Jay after he left. Pete Davidson could do more movies.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was surprised Chris Redd didn't make an appearance in any of the episodes. Would have been a good fit in the " Family Feud/Trash nikkas" skit.
He was probably too busy between filming Kenan’s sitcom and SNL.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.
Daps
I used to feel that Kenan and Jay Pharoah were being held back but Kenan has his own show now and it’s not as good as Che. Haven’t really kept up with Jay after he left. Pete Davidson could do more movies.
Jay had a show on Showtime called White Famous a few years ago. It’s mid.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Keenan is just a traditional sitcom. That's what Keenan wanted to do.

But a lot of those cast members are being held back by the Lorne Michaels. Look at Tim Robinson with Detroiters and I Think You Should Leave.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Good shyt.

I liked it. Season one was short and to the point so I'm sure they've got plenty of ideas for a second season.