9/11 Triller: Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort / Anderson Silva vs Tito Ortiz

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So was this a good lesson to y'all to steer away from campy ass Triller freak shows?
I only checked on it this morning cause there was no way I'm staying up for it but in a nutshell, you could see
  • the biggest of a scumbag network/promoter putting on a desperate 58 years old battling with CTE
  • a piece of shyt commission that allowed the fight to go on
  • a piece of shyt fighter that fought the senior citizen and then celebrated his victory like it was something
  • while a biggest of scumbag former president commentating it
may they all rot in hell

And some of you won't like this but you guys who watched this (legally) and gave money to Triller a bit responsible too, they wouldn't make disgraceful freak shows like this if y'all wouldn't buy into it, everybody knew Holyfield is a desperate, washed, legend who shouldn't be in a ring (hence the California Atheltic Commission didn't let him fight there) and you still bought it, giving these fukks money, encouraging them to make more events like this.:francis:
The fighters got a deal already they get paid regardless (or not... cause I think Roy or Tyson wants to sue Triller for not paying enough, not sure)

I definitely don't like how COVID somehow made these fukking freak shows a trend again, I never liked this kind of entertainment where you, as a viewer are looked down upon, assumed to be a dumbfukk.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are automatically dumb if you watched it but these kinds of shows definitely going for the lowest common denominator.

Will this be enough for you to say you are not rocking with Triller or is it still cool to watch them after this?