9/11 Triller: Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort / Anderson Silva vs Tito Ortiz

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I actually missed the Vitor fight, and just watched it now.

I might be in the minority, but that fight could have went on.

vitor was on his way to gassing like he always does.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So was this a good lesson to y'all to steer away from campy ass Triller freak shows?
I only checked on it this morning cause there was no way I'm staying up for it but in a nutshell, you could see
  • the biggest of a scumbag network/promoter putting on a desperate 58 years old battling with CTE
  • a piece of shyt commission that allowed the fight to go on
  • a piece of shyt fighter that fought the senior citizen and then celebrated his victory like it was something
  • while a biggest of scumbag former president commentating it
may they all rot in hell

And some of you won't like this but you guys who watched this (legally) and gave money to Triller a bit responsible too, they wouldn't make disgraceful freak shows like this if y'all wouldn't buy into it, everybody knew Holyfield is a desperate, washed, legend who shouldn't be in a ring (hence the California Atheltic Commission didn't let him fight there) and you still bought it, giving these fukks money, encouraging them to make more events like this.:francis:
The fighters got a deal already they get paid regardless (or not... cause I think Roy or Tyson wants to sue Triller for not paying enough, not sure)

I definitely don't like how COVID somehow made these fukking freak shows a trend again, I never liked this kind of entertainment where you, as a viewer are looked down upon, assumed to be a dumbfukk.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are automatically dumb if you watched it but these kinds of shows definitely going for the lowest common denominator.

Will this be enough for you to say you are not rocking with Triller or is it still cool to watch them after this?

Great post

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
MMA & MAGA are bedfellows. Alotta these MMA fighters are MAGA even the black fighters.
I know..I got stories for days about the culture this festers when I use to bounce..I just hated seeing this shyt all over a boxing event..I paid a monthly triller pass for this..one thing is for damn sure..I got the next 2 triller boxing events for free with this pass..they better dead all this trumping shyt and get back to providing fukkery with cats who are hungry throwing some hands if they know what's good for them :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I know..I got stories for days about the culture this festers when I use to bounce..I just hated seeing this shyt all over a boxing event..I paid a monthly triller pass for this..one thing is for damn sure..I got the next 2 triller boxing events for free with this pass..they better dead all this trumping shyt and get back to providing fukkery with cats who are hungry throwing some hands if they know what's good for them :ufdup:

Breh! I will definitely be randomly yelling at my grandkids in 30 years about being a bouncer during the Tapout/affliction era

I enjoy mma but man oh man if it doesn’t attract an unlikeable fan base.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
MMA & MAGA are bedfellows. Alotta these MMA fighters are MAGA even the black fighters.
A lot of athletes are tbh, they all have the "work hard and you can accomplish everything, the is no excuse" attitude, and once they start making that money they don't want the government's hand on their pockets, so I wouldn't be surprise if even some of the vocal anti MAGA still vote republican, just like in hollywood.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was this a good lesson to y'all to steer away from campy ass Triller freak shows?
I only checked on it this morning cause there was no way I'm staying up for it but in a nutshell, you could see
  • the biggest of a scumbag network/promoter putting on a desperate 58 years old battling with CTE
  • a piece of shyt commission that allowed the fight to go on
  • a piece of shyt fighter that fought the senior citizen and then celebrated his victory like it was something
  • while a biggest of scumbag former president commentating it
may they all rot in hell

And some of you won't like this but you guys who watched this (legally) and gave money to Triller a bit responsible too, they wouldn't make disgraceful freak shows like this if y'all wouldn't buy into it, everybody knew Holyfield is a desperate, washed, legend who shouldn't be in a ring (hence the California Atheltic Commission didn't let him fight there) and you still bought it, giving these fukks money, encouraging them to make more events like this.:francis:
The fighters got a deal already they get paid regardless (or not... cause I think Roy or Tyson wants to sue Triller for not paying enough, not sure)

I definitely don't like how COVID somehow made these fukking freak shows a trend again, I never liked this kind of entertainment where you, as a viewer are looked down upon, assumed to be a dumbfukk.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you are automatically dumb if you watched it but these kinds of shows definitely going for the lowest common denominator.

Will this be enough for you to say you are not rocking with Triller or is it still cool to watch them after this?

Exactly. That 2 month period last year gave this type of garbage a lane to manifest. I would say even the lack of big fights this summer (cancellations/postponements) gave this a lane. I hate how this is plastered all over the major sports social media platforms. Everyone has a piece in this happening, everyone.

-Promoters and fighters for not pressuring for big fights, which diminishes potential “star” power and makes circus shows like this the pinnacle for casuals that don’t know any better.

-Fighters need to step up and take those megafights, stop being afraid to lose, and stop with the “my 0 can’t go” culture. Because pretty soon people will stop caring and the money being thrown around will dry up.

-Legacy matters big time in boxing. The biggest stars have always had the biggest fights against the best competition. We need to bet back to this ASAP with the current crop of “stars”.

-Fans for only showing up to post and discuss circus acts like this, where are all these posters for the other fights

-I’m amazed at how many MMA fans think Triller is the pinnacle of boxing, this goes back to point 1.