9/23 ESPN+: Zhilei Zhang vs Joe Joyce 2

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he called out fury...wants to shut up fury lol

hrgovic and zhang need to run it back...at the same time zhang needs to run it back with jerry forrest..thats his lone true blemish
Zhang only lost the fight because he had a point deducted and that's with him damn near dying from organ failure

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Why lol
Joyce is not very good
People underestimate Zhang cause he's older but honestly should be undefeated he got completely jobbed against that overrated Croatian HW
Man every time Zhang fights I can't help but think about his fight with Jerry Forrest. Zhang is 40, and he ain't getting any younger - I can't shake the feeling that if someone presses him enough that same thing is going to happen. Joyce just clearly ain't the man to do it :yeshrug:

Daps
Joe Joyce had a Chinaman's chance in a dikk measuring contest. :troll:

Well done, Zhang.

What's next for JJ? I don't know. And some people thought he would cause trouble for the likes of Usyk, Fury, AJ, Wilder, etc.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Fury outboxes Zhang
Zhang can possibly take out Usyk if he starts off with body shots from early but realistically usyk outboxes him 8/10 times.
However I can actually see Zhang getting the better of Joshua possibly if he let's his hands go from early

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ people saying Zhang had Joyce's number

He outclassed Hrgovic where he got robbed in a decision, beat Joe Joyce and demolished him in the 2nd fight, dude is legit
How about we give credit where credit is due and give Zhang a legit title shot for his next fight?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Fury outboxes Zhang
Zhang can possibly take out Usyk if he starts off with body shots from early but realistically usyk outboxes him 8/10 times.
However I can actually see Zhang getting the better of Joshua possibly if he let's his hands go from early

I still have questions if Usyk can take a Heavyweight's best power punches

Facing a gunshy AJ and Chisora still didn't answer the question for me

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
LOL @ people saying Zhang had Joyce's number

He outclassed Hrgovic where he got robbed in a decision, beat Joe Joyce and demolished him in the 2nd fight, dude is legit
How about we give credit where credit is due and give Zhang a legit title shot for his next fight?
Being legit and have someone number are not mutually exclusive..both can be true :heh:..what are you carrying on about?