9/25 DAZN: Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk (WBA/WBO/IBF Heavyweight Titles)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
a week away and no buzz for this.
It feels like this in the UK too. I would get no hype in the US but even here it's kinda low key.

Matchroom leaving sky means they don't get round the clock promotion while the football(soccer) is on and on sky sports news, which is where a lot of people got their hype/buzz from for previous AJ fights.

Shame really. Will be interesting to see how they deal with this going forward.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It feels like this in the UK too. I would get no hype in the US but even here it's kinda low key.

Matchroom leaving sky means they don't get round the clock promotion while the football(soccer) is on and on sky sports news, which is where a lot of people got their hype/buzz from for previous AJ fights.

Shame really. Will be interesting to see how they deal with this going forward.

didnt it sell out though?

AJ need to try to do another USA fight cause dude hasn't ducked anyone, never made excuses, yet they treat him like a nobody

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
didnt it sell out though?

AJ need to try to do another USA fight cause dude hasn't ducked anyone, never made excuses, yet they treat him like a nobody
Not sure but it probably has. Not hard at the moment though everyone is foaming at the mouth to attend sporting events again.

I more mean the general hype around the fight coming up, people talking about it etc. Not seen much outside of social media.

A lot of your hardcore UK boxing fans have went off him because generally they're thick racist types and didn't like his BLM speech a while back.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ should be on Lebron level type fame. Who ever doing his marketing is trash.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AJ is a superstar. He’s massive. He isn’t as big in U.S, he needs to eventually come back and fight in U.S (which he will) to build more profile there but he’s globally huge.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

AJ is the biggest drawing heavyweight in the world. He's bigger than Fury and Wilder. He isn't known by non boxing fans in the US but the rest of the world makes up for that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
As a steward?
Security. I missed out on the tickets so I said fukk it, I'll work it instead.

I've been working on and off at Tottenham Hotspur for years as a side job. For the last few is been mostly off because the company I work for, want me to be a supervisor. Essentially more stress for less money than my main job.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Props!! It's at the spurs grounds, I know my football and watch premiership.. That stadium looks lit.
Funny the stadium is smack bang in the middle of the hood. Like it's totally surrounded by housing estates. Night time around there is dangerous. Alotta people after the fight are gonna get a culture shock.