[9/28/22] AEW Dynamite

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

If they didn't do that, they'd be fukking foolish.

Watching now. They gotta stop letting Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia cut promos. Them dudes are fukkin terrible

They paired them up with Vets who can cut promos for them (Regal & BD for Yuta, Garcia for Jericho) so they can hopefully improve their solo promo skills. Garcia is passable once you get past the NY accent (it's not like he's cutting several minute promos to begin with plus the crowd is clearly behind him), but they should have never had Yuta in a one on one promo battle with MJF. I get he was in his home town, but putting Yuta in a promo battle with MJF is like putting a 10 year old Little League baseball player in the batters box against a Major League pitcher.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Watching now. They gotta stop letting Wheeler Yuta and Daniel Garcia cut promos. Them dudes are fukkin terrible
Nah, it's not just García or Yuta, everyone has to get reps on the mic to get better. It took guys like Jericho (he admits it himself) and Danielson years to get comfortable with it and the only way the did it was being in front of life crowds and doing it.

Both García and Yuta are cuddled enough, if they want to keep their pushes they have to start showing improvement outside of the ring and the only way is letting them prove it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I feel ya’ll on the reps. I think they’d benefit from keeping it short on the mic until they’re more polished though.. I be getting second hand embarrassment trying to watch them battle it out.

:to:

Almost feel like they’d both benefit from having shorter scripted promos for now

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I feel ya’ll on the reps. I think they’d benefit from keeping it short on the mic until they’re more polished though.. I be getting second hand embarrassment trying to watch them battle it out.

Almost feel like they’d both benefit from having shorter scripted promos for now

Doesn’t matter what the script is if that loser Yuta’s voice is gonna crack like a 13 year old

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bryan wrestling the way he is is on him because he did the same thing his last 2 years in WWE when they said he can do whatever he wants and he finally was a made man He decided to do stuff with Gulak and shyt. Mostly everyone you named apart from Andrade/Miro and I'll give you Pac has at least had a decent run on tv the past year at one point or another. Starks and Hobbs right now are featured prominently in a feud.
Yuta and Garcia I have no probem with them getting pushed because at least you can see them developing.
And all of that is... okay... IF Tony didn't have to bench Punk, Omega, and the Bucks. So again, Tony had a lot of new eyes on his product with people checking out wrasslin after Vince retired and then he got gifted the biggest IRL story in wrestling and he didn't put on shows that will make the non-AEW regular viewer want to stick around. An actual boss who wants to run his company like a business and not his own personal e-fed would've told Bryan, "You're the most credible guy I've got and we're in a bind. We're about to have a lot of new viewership and I need you to take the rock until we can steady the ship and then you can go back to goofing off when we're settled." Bryan would've done it.

And ya'll can say what you want about Yuta and Garcia getting reps to get better if Tony literally only had one show but he's not only putting them on his biggest show, he's giving them way more time than they deserve. Those reps can be done on Rampage or on the Youtube shows. Your biggest show during a time with the most new eyeballs you've gotten since Punk came back isn't the time or place to do anything but put out your absolute best wrasslers and storylines.

Whatever Tony's original plans were before Vince stepped down and the backstage catfight, he should've made better adjustments and he didn't.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yuta and Garcia have improved promo wise though :manny:

They still suck on the mic, but they are better

Trial by fire, they gotta get out there and get their reps in

The problem is they are getting more reps and are in more featured positions than people like Hobbs, Wardlow and Starks who could actually be stars for AEW.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Nah, it's not just García or Yuta, everyone has to get reps on the mic to get better. It took guys like Jericho (he admits it himself) and Danielson years to get comfortable with it and the only way the did it was being in front of life crowds and doing it.

Both García and Yuta are cuddled enough, if they want to keep their pushes they have to start showing improvement outside of the ring and the only way is letting them prove it.

This is where getting a ROH specific show off the ground will help guys like Yuta and Garcia get more comfy with promos.