9 Devastating Actions White Slaves Masters Took to Convert Black People to Christianity

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
My mom realized that Christianity is the white mans religion. My family used to follow that religion but my mom was smart luckily and figured it out back when I was a teenager. I'm 27 now.

But it's not their religion. Anymore than ancient Egypt is their history. It's ours, sold back to us with a white face on the cover.

That's what the fukk "white man's religion" means. They stole it and modified it to their liking. leaving chapters out, making Jesus white, etch

It's not theirs. Stealing something doesn't make it yours. They can't say I stole it, it's mine now.

You should stop calling it "the white mans religion" and call it "the stolen religion".

Once we've pushed that meme for a few years we can then start pushing black Jesus as the original god.

Man I wish I had the money so I could run a media campaign.

nikka shut the fukk up. I'm done. Don't quote me no more

*edit* ignored
:dwillhuh:

:dead:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
It's not theirs. Stealing something doesn't make it yours. They can't say I stole it, it's mine now.

You should stop calling it "the white mans religion" and call it "the stolen religion".

Once we've pushed that meme for a few years we can then start pushing black Jesus as the original god.

*edit* ignored

Why are you tripping? We weren't arguing just having a discussion.

:russ:

"Boy, that escalated quickly"

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's possible to convince black people that Christianity is wrong.

It would be better to show them that Jesus was black and that Christianity is a religion the Europeans stole from us.

Also edit your post a little bit. It still has the date and tags attached. Looks like a no effort copy and paste.

My mom realized that Christianity is the white mans religion. My family used to follow that religion but my mom was smart luckily and figured it out back when I was a teenager. I'm 27 now.

But it's not their religion. Anymore than ancient Egypt is their history. It's ours, sold back to us with a white face on the cover.

That's what the fukk "white man's religion" means. They stole it and modified it to their liking. leaving chapters out, making Jesus white, etch

*edit* ignored

Why are you tripping? We weren't arguing just having a discussion.

ryu-twistwypcu.gif

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who says that Christianity hasn't done real psycholical damage to black people for hundreds of years is being intellectually dishonest.

Christianity has been used as propaganda to mentally control us
Problem is how do you explain that to people who are heavily indoctrinated in it? I've tried to talk to my grandfather, who's fairly level headed and rational, but when it comes to Christianity, he's brainwashed by it.

That promise of Heaven is just too strong.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You really cant. I got a homegirl whos'e the most heavily indoctrinated person i know. She's a 32year old virgin and everything. We've gon years without talking cuz our views are so different. She told me last year that GOD spoke to her in a dream and told her that she's gonna be a multi-millionaire within 3 years. She currently cant even afford her own car. I look at people like her as having a mental sickness/handicap

Problem is how do you explain that to people who are heavily indoctrinated in it? I've tried to talk to my grandfather, who's fairly level headed and rational, but when it comes to Christianity, he's brainwashed by it.

That promise of Heaven is just too strong.