9 Devastating Actions White Slaves Masters Took to Convert Black People to Christianity

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anybody who says that Christianity hasn't done real psycholical damage to black people for hundreds of years is being intellectually dishonest.

Christianity has been used as propaganda to mentally control us

sure hasnt stopped violence, fornication and hatred for the fellow man in the black community.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom realized that Christianity is the white mans religion. My family used to follow that religion but my mom was smart luckily and figured it out back when I was a teenager. I'm 27 now.
But it's not their religion. Anymore than ancient Egypt is their history. It's ours, sold back to us with a white face on the cover.
That's what the fukk "white man's religion" means. They stole it and modified it to their liking. leaving chapters out, making Jesus white, etch
It's not theirs. Stealing something doesn't make it yours. They can't say I stole it, it's mine now.

You should stop calling it "the white mans religion" and call it "the stolen religion".

Once we've pushed that meme for a few years we can then start pushing black Jesus as the original god.

Man I wish I had the money so I could run a media campaign.
nikka shut the fukk up. I'm done. Don't quote me no more

*edit* ignored
:wtf:
jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anybody who says that Christianity hasn't done real psycholical damage to black people for hundreds of years is being intellectually dishonest.

Christianity has been used as propaganda to mentally control us

How has it done damage to us?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Church was probably the only time their oppessors showed humility and kindness. Massa showing vulnerability and submission to the lawd in the church, it probably made them feel closer.

Everything in society reinforced the idea that white people were superior to our ancestors, so, if a Cac has to obey scipture, how dare you, the slave, think any different.

Pick and choose the scipture, root servitude and all things related to it in their minds and a couple hundred years, blacks will still cling to it for dear life :scust:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How has it done damage to us?

Watch the ISUPK videos. It's something I started doing in the last couple weeks and the same thing happens every time. Them dudes will be on the corner telling white people they are evil for the shyt they did to black people (slavery, lynchings, rape, murder, crack, etc) and black Christians are the ones who get the angriest saying how much they love white people and how Jesus told them to forgive and not judge

They'll read through the bible and describe how Jesus is black and black people will be the first to get mad and say race doesn't matter. shyt is fukking disturbing man.

It's the same reason why every time a white cop kills an unarmed black person, you have the black family talking about they've forgiven the murderer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's made us docile and too forgiving of other races have done us harm. We are too forgiving

Honestly... I don't think that's because of the bible.... I think its something in our DNA that makes us that way...... and I wouldn't refer to it as docility..... we're just innately divine, spiritual people...

Also, I don't think the majority of black people forgive in the manner that you're speaking... People on this site have a taken a couple of instances and applied it to 50 million people.... Doesn't work like that...... At the end of the day, the bible is a tool that can be used for anything, and christianpty doesn't even belong to the white man.....