90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
oilrsf7gb7251.jpg

moms ain’t happy about this shyt:laff:

eez0cvr9kc251.jpg

I just can’t with this dude.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He seems like he enjoys hurting women.

:francis:

Lowkey, those are the type that are ride or die, and will be loyal. I will never understand the need to chase.

Exactly. Plus Mary knows his entire history and STILL stays with him. He’s a fool for that.

& the only reason Varya came back because her 1st option wasn’t working, so she went back to Geoffrey.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so Geoffrey is still married to a 4th wife? :wtf:
One of his ex wives accused him of using the kids as drug mules:snoop:. Reads like he tossed his gf around like a real doll. Dude been in prison multiple times. He smiling for the cameras like Paul, but these dudes are:demonic:. The way Varya was talking to Mary and claiming houses and shyt I wouldn't put that past her either. If she ever make it here, they might be a real life Joe and Love :picard:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Looked up Geoffrey’s record....this nikka might be a murderer for real. He been married 4X and had a girlfriend (not Mary) when he went to go see Varya in Russia. Had a court case where he was charged with aggravated kidnapping, domestic assault, interference with emergency calls and vandalism of an ex who was living with him (blood on the walls and floor). :picard:
He’s also trying to get custody of his kids which don’t make sense since they are in college. He is definitely putting on for TV. Looked like he wanted to murder both of the chicks at the same time. I know a murder gaze when I see one and Geoffrey has it. Both of them need to run. I see why TLC cut bait.
:lupe:

him and ash on some Morgan freeman and Ashley Judd kiss the girls Casanova shyt

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
TLC Producers told Yolanda that they are sick of her shiit

"Ayo if you still wanna do the show then use your iPhone or some shiit and send us the footage. We ain't sending another crew out there."

:mjlol:
She a goof and so are her kids for letting that shyt go on. She know that clown aint real. She comes off like a Tyler Perry movie with the bad acting to match.

him and ash on some Morgan freeman and Ashley Judd kiss the girls Casanova shyt
:mjlol: Yo Ash doesn't blink. I be wanting to yell at my TV for him to blink b/c he never does and his eyes be bulging out his sockets. His pants stay looking like leggings too. He's another full of shyt guy. He tries to come off as some type of therapist when he talks but its' so bootleg and see through. He couldn't wait until Avery left so he could get some good ol man whoring underway. She threw him off his game at that seminar now its back to bidness.
90-Day-Fiance-Ash-Naeck.jpg

:deadmanny:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
TLC Producers told Yolanda that they are sick of her shiit

"Ayo if you still wanna do the show then use your iPhone or some shiit and send us the footage. We ain't sending another crew out there."

:mjlol:
She said she got COVID-19 last year and so I guess she had to film the rest of the show on her iPhone. Idk how true that is but she been telling everybody she was the first case in the U.S. lmao

TheJaymes

Banned
Daps
Nobody has taken a bigger L on this show than Usman. NOBODY. He’s a decent looking man with a social media following that comes from a well respected family. He chose a 55yr old trailer park wash out with one of the worst bodies I’ve ever seen on a human. The bytch shaped like sonic the hedgehog! She ugly as fukk outside and got the nerve to have a shytty attitude AND the bytch IS POOR!!!
Lisa looks like Ma Gorg from Fraggle Rock.