90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
8bcj2ugtoz251.jpg

Darcey-and-Stacey-Silva-Before-90-Day-Fiance.png

the-tpg-awards-at-the-intrepid-sea-air-and-space-museum-new-york-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10496092cc.jpg

:skip:

Daps
Wait, so Geoffrey is still married to a 4th wife? :wtf:
One of his ex wives accused him of using the kids as drug mules:snoop:. Reads like he tossed his gf around like a real doll. Dude been in prison multiple times. He smiling for the cameras like Paul, but these dudes are:demonic:. The way Varya was talking to Mary and claiming houses and shyt I wouldn't put that past her either. If she ever make it here, they might be a real life Joe and Love :picard:

e9fl1iuiez251.jpg

She has a domestic violence charge

:umad:

Have 5 mugshots brehs

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
And imagine Erika coming out the bathroom looking like this. You’d have to
:picard: thinking a stranger broke into the place

cy5xvwt8a2351.jpg

I saw this picture and the comments talking bout "she looks so pretty without all the makeup. she has natural beauty"

Shiiiiiiiiit that pic on the left look like y'all been married 100 years and she just said fukk it, I aint even gonna try anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good God ! :picard: @ that picture of Erika without makeup.

This fool Geoffrey(?) has so many mugshots it looks like someone's graduation photos from Junior high - High school.

This chick showed up unannounced, but its not like when your boy comes over unannounced, she came all the way from the other side of the world unannounced. :skip:

And then Mary shows up unannounced at the pool hall, you know one of those friends there hit her up on some sneak text, like "get down here quick!" :skip:

Geoffrey been hit with more surprises than an 8 year old's birthday party :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Darcy sisters are the classic example of women in love with the idea of marriage, but not actually marriage. They went to the nail salon and the first thing she says is, "give me wedding nails." Then Darcy says, "I should try to date older men" and her sister scoffs at her like it's an outrageous idea.

Edit: y'all know damn well Geoffrey grew up listening to Nirvana and Megadeth. :mjlol: